1/25 Junior OTJ trial day 4 AMPS 90, PMPS 157, +3 157

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Linda and Scooter & Jack, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/1-24-junior-otj-trial-day-3-amps-86-pmps-129-3-90.171887/

Hi folks,

Well it has been a long hard day for Junior and me. I ended up not being able to drop Junior at the Vet today. He and Jack spent the day in the sugar room while I went to the cities for a very important meeting. On the way back I was able to pick up enema solution and gave Junior 2 enemas at +10. Immediately they worked but not fully. I think the blockage is out now and over night will be especially good for him to empty his colon. If not I will give him another enema in the morning. He is all cleaned up and sleeping in his chair right now. He has not eaten today at all. I am not worried about his numbers today because he hasn't eaten. Historically he takes about 24 hours to recover from enemas.

Thank you all for caring!

Linda

PMPS +3 pooping not eating

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  2. Taffysmama

Taffysmama Well-Known Member

Aw, sweet Junior and good Mama!!! I sure hope that one enema does the trick for him and he gets some relief and recovers quickly from the trauma!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Tons of vines flowing your way. :bighug:

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Ah, poor Junior and poor, worried Mamabean. :bighug: I hope the worst is over and Junior will feel much better tomorrow.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Oscar & Mom Sheila

Oscar & Mom Sheila Member

I hope Junior will get progressive relief & will start eating soon. Oscar and I are also sending healing vines. :cat::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.