1/28 Junior OTJ trial day 7 AMPS 90, PMPS 98

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Linda and Scooter & Jack, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

Hi folks,

Junior is pretty happy this morning and wants nothing to do with the ear prick business. I have to find him now as he runs away when I say "lets get your numbers". He used to run to the sugar room for treats. The life of riley as we used to say! :) :DToday I think we say "high class problem Linda" :joyful: This morning he is eating and drinking and throwing green numbers so all is well.

Yesterday I went to the business of finding pictures for Juniors OTJ party here. First I had to call one of the grand kids and ask how to download all my new iPhone pictures.:joyful: Once that was done I was able to see everything and sort the pictures into the old pictures. Gosh my heart wasn't ready to see some of my old furry friends who have GA. I had a cry but realized they all lived a great life here and I was so blessed to have them. I don't think I will ever have another Cat like Scooter or another horse like Roanie. They were both different from the others of there breeds. Scooter never left my side much like a dog and Roanie always protected me when we were together. I think since they both left abuse situations they we grateful and I was grateful to have them.

We are still in a January thaw although we have seeped in the 20's here so it will soon be back to extreme cold here again and snow storms I am sure. Its been nice to get the ice off of things and get some of the big equipment tuned up again.

Vines to those who need them today!

thanks
    Linda

2. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Junior you are half way to OJT!!!!!! Love the greens:D
    I can't imagine a life with out our furbabies!!!!! Each one has a different personality and ways they touch our lives:). How nice that you are able to take a trip back into memory lane with all the photos;)

Linda I am in Arizona and we dip down into the 20's at night. In fact I am looking outside to frost everywhere but blue skys !

Have a nice day!!!!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 7!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I still get teary eyed looking at pictures of my furbabies I've lost years ago. But like you I remember what great lives they had and the love we gave each other. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Holy smokes Deb that's nuts!

5. Linda and Scooter & Jack

They are so wonderful to look at Carla but sad at the same time.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Woohoo! Half way there and green and most important, feeling good. :D:D:D Go Junior!

I remember your stories of Scooter and such a unique old man cat he was. You were both blessed by knowing each other. :bighug: As I think are the rest of your animals.

7. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Aw thank you Wendy that is very sweet. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.