1/29 Junior OTJ trial day 8 AMPS 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Linda and Scooter & Jack, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/1-28-junior-otj-trial-day-7-amps-90-pmps-98.172128/

Hi Folks,

Well this morning Junior is having a bath in the sun beams and wants nothing to do with the ear poke business so when I finally got his ear I poked right through to my finger. OUCH! you will all be happy to know while I was bleeding everywhere I found out I am not diabetic! :) Junior was 95 and I was 84! :D:D

Today I think is going to be a hamburger soup and cuddle day. Off to church.

Vines to all who need them.

thank you!

Linda

2. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Happy Day 8 Junior :D:D:D Hope he's eating and feeling good with the poop department too.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Ouch on the needle poke! But thank goodness both of you have good numbers. :D
    Happy Over the Hump Day.[​IMG]

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Well, good news that you are not diabetic! :p But if you were, you'd at least have a leg up on the other newly diagnosed people out there! ;)

This is why I always held the rice sock behind the ear when I poked (DH did, too). I'm embarrassed to tell you how often I had to wash it because of the blood caked on it. :oops: Not that I never poked myself, though. I'm pretty clumsy and stiff, arthritic fingers just add to the recipe for trouble.

Oh yeah, mustn't forget...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior! Go Junior!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 8!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

Well it was interesting because I was late with his cisipride tonight (family fun day at church) and he didn't eat at +7 when I got home but did when he got his cisipride tonight 1/2 hour before PMPS. So the cisipride is working for him now even at the lowest dose. The higher dose is on its way and that will be great to. I am just so happy to see him happy.

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for Day 8 OTJ for Junior!! So happy the Cisapride is working even at lower dose. :kiss::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.