1/3 Bandit PMPS 395 +6 326

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julia & Bandit (GA), Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=865&p=6630#p6630

Bandit was high this morning so I moved him up 45 min. to help get him back on track. I think I may have gotten a fur shot, though. He twitched on me at the last minute and I thought I felt wet in his fur.

Also realized that Ieft the lantus on the counter overnight, for almost 12 hours. I hope I didn't ruin it.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/3 Bandit AMPS 298

oh no Julia! Can u get some spotchecks in this morning? Maybe today's cycle will tell if the numbers are affected.
    that's too bad, hope it works out.

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/3 Bandit AMPS 298

any updates? I'm curious to see what he does with his numbers.

4. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Re: 1/3 Bandit AMPS 298 +6 185

He must have gotten some insulin in him! I'm surprised at his rebound here. Usually he goes into the 200-400 range. I'm not complaining!

Bandit also ate half a piece of pizza today. I got home from the store and DBF's pizza box is lying face down on the floor with Bandit gnawing away at a slice. I got it away from him before he ate too much, but I can't believe him! He's never gotten food off our high counter before. DBF is going to have to be more careful.

5. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Re: 1/3 Bandit AMPS 298 +6 185 +8 320

Ugh. Guess that pizza kicked in.

6. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Re: 1/3 Bandit PMPS 395

He's super high tonight. Could be rebound, possible fur shot, or pizza. Or any combination of the three. *sigh*

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/3 Bandit PMPS 395

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, the number isn't funny but I can soooooo relate to the feeling of coming home and seeing the sugar kitty scarfing down a piece of pizza. Been there, done that.

It will clear, and I bet Bandit had a really good time.

8. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Well, at least the events of the day let me sleep the night through, so I should be thankful for that! ;)

I still can't believe he got that pizza. He has never jumped up that high on the counter before. And normal cats would eat the meat off the pizza first, and then go for the rest. Bandit started from the bottom up, and got almost half a piece down before I came home and caught him.

The house is on notice, so the new place for pizza boxes is on top of the fridge.

9. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

I agree! Take the sleep while you can get it! ;-)

Sending *clear that yummy pizza* vines for tomorrow's cycles. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.