1/3 Latte AMPS- 197, PMPS- 234

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=855

Good a.m. all!
    Looks like we have a better start than the last few days. I wasnt so sure as I stayed up waiting for her mid to late cycle pm drop and never saw it. She doesnt appear to have eaten much over night, if at all. And, not so well last night. But she is pickin' it up this a.m. - hungry? dropping?

Two more days before starting what I hope to be more regular work again. I really didnt accomplish anything I thought I would on this time off, so I have some hustling to do over here.

Hope everyone's Sunday is nice and relaxing!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/3 Latte AMPS- 197

Nice day yesterday for Latte!
    Let's see some more!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning to you both! This is a nice AMPS to start the day with.....all things considered....
    Shadow didn't drop too much last night either...like yourself I was waiting for it...
    I am glad in the end though.....a nice even keel is a good thing, right? :thumbup

Hoping you guys have a great day today...get busy on everything you didn't do before... :mrgreen:
    Do the Hustle? LMHO

4. carolynandlatte

Re: 1/3 Latte AMPS- 197, +2- 148, +3- 135

Indeed, anything under 200 (well, not ANYTHING ;-) ) is great progress, coming of pm pred cycle. And, I do think she feels soooo much better when she is even rather than dropping/raising so fast. She looked miserable from that big jump so quickly last night. Much better in the later hours when she just hung out, albeit a little higher than desired.

To my suprise she is going down slowly. from her behavior I would have expected a much greater drop by +2. It would be great progress if she could see green, at least during the day, without bypassing blues. It would also be wonderful for my heart and the grey hairs I have been developing. :thumbup

Gonna give her a break until 5 or 6. Keep telling her in a few days she will not be getting many pokes at all! Not sure if she believes me.

5. Amy'sWinston (GA)

Amy'sWinston (GA) Member

just checking up on your and the Princess :dizcat

Much better start today, and slower drops....good stuff. Let's see what you've got today Latte, girl!! o:)

6. carolynandlatte

Re: 1/3 Latte AMPS- 197, +5- 147

Well, she is either a late bloomer, wants to paddle in the blue waters, or is up to her old tricks and on the way back up.

Whats one to do, but wait it out I guess?

She is having quite a few choking episodes today. :-Q

And, she looks fat! :thumbup

7. carolynandlatte

Re: 1/3 Latte AMPS- 197, +6.25- 149, +8.25- 147

Im both perplexed and very satisfied with this nice blue surf. :RAHCAT

8. carolynandlatte

Thats quite disappointing as Im sure we will end up seeing pink in a few hrs. Well, actually we wont because Im not going to bother looking!

She had a good day. Danced around for her while I was cleaning. She found it entertaining enough at one point to get up join me.

dancing_cat

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice flaaaaaat day until PMPS. Get some sleepus tonight, you deserve it.

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Pretty bit of paddleboating this morning. Latte's been having some very good numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.