1/4 Angel's amps~322,pmps~150

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=994

Bouncing from last night's green pmps and then getting a BCS dose. Maybe next time I'll shoot full dose. The 300 happened anyway which was what I was trying to prevent. Back to the usual old work routine today. Boy, did I get spoiled staying home for 12 straight days- and it was so good for Angel since I never once shut him up in my bedroom or had issues with important spot checks. Oh well... got to pay those bills.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/4 Angel's amps~322

Nice cycle last nite!
    Let's see some more green Angel!

Have a good day Lynn!

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

oh angel .. you and gabby and mocha really should pay more attention to LTS! You three are getting left behind and that's not any good.

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/4 Angel's amps~322, +7~57

Ran home for a late lunch BG check ... Holy Cow, I wasn't expecting him to divebomb out of rbc that fast! Sometimes lately I have to wonder about my meter.

5. PeterDevonMocha

it might not be your meter, mocha dropped from 357 to 72 at her +4! These cat's are getting very unpredictable!

6. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

VERY unpredictatble is right. Makes it difficult to know what kind of food to leave when I go to work.

7. PeterDevonMocha

yes, that would be a hard decision to make. I hope he levels out for you tonight. That's not a bad number to get into PMPS with!

8. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

The quick ups and downs lately are a new pattern for him and takes some mental adjustment - so I really like this very reasonable blue ps for tonight. Can't sit up all night testing since I'm exhausted from going back to work today so I hope he will do some nice surfing.

9. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 1/4 Angel's amps~322,pmps~150+3.5~199

He's heading the wrong way.

Going to bed...19 degrees tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.