1/4 Fluffy AMPS - 161

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lindyloo, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Good morning!! Well I got what I wished for. Fluffy was in the blue this morning :) I guess after 3 doses his shed is starting to fill.

BUT....now I am kind of nervous because I had to shoot at a lower number than I am comfortable with (161) nailbite_smile .
    His grandma is home with him today and I set the timed feeder for snacks at +4 and + 8.

Comforting thoughts anyone???

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

The best I can come up with is...SPOTCHECKS please! lol
    Does Fluffy get any snackies before +4?
    Nice AMPS thou! Whoo hoo!

3. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

No spot checks during the day today bc I am at TBP. Will try to wake him up in the middle of the night tonight for checky-checky :)

No snacks before +4 since he at at AMP time and he cant afford one extra calorie :D

4. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I know Fluffy is on a "slimming regimen" (I hate diets!)... But I'll just throw in here three wise words I got from Cassandra awhile back: "Early snacks rule!" :thumbup

I have found that Kitty surfs nicely when he gets a little bite at onset (+2-ish for him). ECID, of course.

5. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Shed is really starting to fill nicely. :smile: Interested in seeing what tonight's PMPS brings!

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Linda:

You don't need increase the amount of Fluffy's food - just spread it out a little differently. I reduced the amount I was feeding Gabby at her 2 major meals and then provided snacks at +2, +4, and at mid-cycle. Feeding the curve helps to keep Gabby surfing. You could set the feeder for +3 and +6, for example.

Also, would you remember to link your previous day's condo to your first post of the day?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.