1/4 H

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Gator & H (GA), Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, things are still up in the air. Here's what happened today so far:

212 AMPS .4U
    192 +1
    158 +4
    159 +5
    157 +6.5
    201 +7.5
    228 PSPM .45U

He ate well last night and ate very well today [especially this morning] more than yesterday. Less food in the morning yesterday could account for the early and aggressive drop.

But if this trend continues I may be calling BIV to ask about the potential for an earlier onset and nadir as compared with PZI Vet...

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Interesting numbers! Looks like you're having to stay on your toes the last couple of days. ;) I also find it interesting that the insulin starts to poop out earlier, although I suppose with an earlier onset and nadir, that's only logical.

Let us know if the pattern continues and whether or not you talk to your ProZinc supplier.

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Thought I posted earlier, but it's not here (grumble). Glad to hear that H is feeling so good. You and H seem to be the guinea pigs for the new PZI. I hope you get it figured out soon.

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks Ele.

I think I'm going to give his little ears a rest here and just fly by our seat here [just do PSs] a little. I'll post when I have more.

As far as the guinea pig - I just think it is important to document my experience here as much as I can with this new stuff.

Another thought I had was to maybe post a question in the other board [which will go unnamed] & see what their experience has been . *gasp*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.