1/4 Indy AMPS 85, PMPS 95

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jamy & Indy, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Yesterday's condo

WCR: Still surfing. Seems to be happy and feeling good. He's had his din din and is taking a bath.

DH said he thought Indy had a bit of liquipoo / soft poo this morning. It was really stinky, which alerted DH to it. May be nothing, but ... I'm hoping that Indy isn't alergic to the FF that I finally found that Sheba (civie) will eat. No pukus, yet. Just am worried that we are going to have a repeat of before Christmas. I thought we determined that was a food allergy to the seafood flavor we were feeding to Sheba. I've been reading in other condos that FF has a lot of fish, even in non fish flavors. We are feeding FF Turkey & Giblets to Sheba. Life would be so much easier if Sheba would just eat the same food as Indy. Unfortunately, she gets one whiff and tries to "cover it" like she does in the litter box. :roll:

2. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Ahhh....kitties and their food issues. They don't make it easy, do they?

The gourmet chicken and tender beef FF do have fish hidden in their labels. All of the other LC options (outside of the blatant fish flavors) are fish free. However, some kitties do just have intolerances to things in FF - dyes, additives, combined protein sources, etc. Fingers crossed that you have found a flavor that both do well with.

Your post in Sasha's condo today was so incredibly touching....you have no idea. It made me a teary-eyed mess. Good work! ;-) :D

It was my pleasure to stay up with you during those times, and I would do it again over and over if Indy wasn't just doing so darn well and blowing the need for that out of the water. :lol:

He's come so far in such a short time, as have you. You tackled this disease head on and are proving daily that what you are doing is working. It's a phenomenal process to watch, and I'm very proud of you for all that you have accomplished so rapidly.

:YMHUG:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.