1/4 Lev Shadow AMPS=292, PMPS=242, +4=92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=266
    +8=258
    AMPS=292 F 1.0u Lev (start 3rd day)

Yesterday

Morning everyone! Shadow cleaned his breffis plate as usual...at least he has a good appetite...he is being very vocal this morning, purring and heckling his sister. He is running up and down the hallways, stopping short to look up and stare at me; then he turns and runs back! bcatrun_gif

Oh, last night, he was wandering in the livingroom near the front door when DD suddenly opened the door & walked in...uh, actually Nico, her drooler, was in front of her and the two big eared creatures came now-to-nose unexpectedly. Thee they were, face-to-face one foot away from each other. :eek:
    Time as we know it, stopped! That strange feeling when time goes into very slow motion....LOL...it was an Emergency Mode for Shad...!
    Shadow turned and split but eventually crept out to get his closer look later on....
    Hoping everyone has a good day..Manic Monday... :-|

ps: Question: does one use the first day of an OTJ trial as an anniversary date or the date of the OTJ Party itself? Raja was asking me to check that out........

2. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Re: 1/4 Lev Shadow AMPS=292

Sounds like Shadow is feeling pretty frisky! I enjoy watching my kitties run about the house...My Ralph does the zip and then stops and looks to see if I'm watching, then takes off like a bat outta.....and stops again. That's his signal for me to chase him bcatrun_gif

3. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Sorry Raja, I dont know about when your anniversary is. Im sure someone will be along soon to advise you on that one! ;-) Okay, couldnt resist. Wuz that bad?

Good job facing off the drooler last night shadow!!!!! It takes a tough cat to be able to do so. \M/ (that's a "rock on" smilie!)

Have a good day kids!

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Raja's question: I would think it's the party day, I think
    is it today? Are we partying today again?!!!

5. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Raja - every day is party day!

6. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Did someone say party???? party_cat Morris is there!

I love your stories about Shadow and the drooler...wish I could see it. And he's doing pretty good, all things considered.

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Raja started her last OTJ trial on Nov 22...so technically, she has been off insulin since that date...but her party was
    on Dec 5th. Just not sure if we use the date of the OTJ party when she was officially declared OTJ...
    I know, I know, it's a technicality...but even so... Raja wants to use BOTH dates as a cause for another party and we are having a major row over it...

She wants to party on the first of every month too..."Happy New Month " she says as she runs around the house...sigh...
    She is a real handful, let me tell you.... :RAHCAT BTW, those are rhinestone studded pom-poms she waves around too...
    Pooping is a big party time too...."We both left you a surprise in the boxes Mama.. Yay" or "Oh, time for a snack again...Yay "

8. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I see it's always party time at Pat's house.

But Pooping parties??? Ok, now I've heard it all! I'm starting to wonder if the beans on this thread need some "advice" and not the cats. Hahahaha!!
    (Carolyn/Latte, yup, you be a baaad girl, tee, hee.)

9. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Oh party whenever you feel like it! This is not *advice* but for myself I have typically used the date of the OTJ party as our annifursary.

Which we just celebrated our 5th on New Years party_cat

So is this Raja's 1 month?

10. CD and BigMac

Little hijack here: YEAH, for Spooky!! Congratulations Monique.

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/4 Monique & CD....

OTJ party was Dec 5th~so, yes, this will be one full month tomorrow then!
    Congratulations on Spooky's 5th!!! He and Big Mac have the same annifursary then! Wow!
    Great day to celebrate too!! So happy for all of you ...so great hearing success stories....
    gives HOPE to the needy.. :lol:

And BOY, are WE "needy" around here...
    Shadow +3=378 :eek: (uh...magical poops did not help this boy today :cry: )
    aw...it's only one number, right?

(*&#@*%!!) grr_red

12. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Right it's only 1 number. Maybe he hasn't had the *magic* poop yet! :lol:

13. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Sounds like Shadow and Raja are both doing great! Good for him staring down the drooler! My civvie, Morgan, has been without his best bud and playmate (Logan) for several months now. He has become quite the handful! He's finally started openly playing with Olivia (our pit mix) - he used to play with her only when we weren't watching. They're hilarious! Morgan chases after her. Livy loves it.

Morgan would prob be embarrassed by this so don't let it get out! :mrgreen:

14. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

I would think the day you start your OTJ trial would be you annifursary, but whadda I know??
    Let's party down for just the heck of it!--Shadow, come down please!!!

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/4 Lev Shadow +8=280

(Kelly... MUMs the word shhhh...I won't breathe a word of it... :D )

AMPS=292
    +3=378
    +5=294
    +6=293
    +7=319
    +8=280

:?
    What a silly boy...

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/4 Lev Shadow PMPS=242

PMPS=242 F1.0u

A better end to the day so far.. :)

17. CD and BigMac

Re: 1/4 Lev Shadow PMPS=242

I keep a tab open with Shadow's SS, just because it's so colorful - computer art.
    I'm happy to see the yellow tonight. This is a good sign .. blue is next I believe. ;-)
    Come on Shadow, make me a believer...

18. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/4 Lev Shadow +4=92

+4=92

Crazy cat...what IS he doing? bcatrun_gif LOLOLOL

19. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

wow - thats zany Pat!

u might be up for a while huh?

20. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

ya just never know what you'll see when you pop into Shadow's condo late at night. High numbers, low numbers, poop stories, drooler stories, strange smilies.....

Yay for green Shadow!

21. CD and BigMac

Hey Shadow, you skipped the blue... Hmmph and went right to the green! You are messing with my mind, yet that is a nice color on the SS again. But ....it sure would be nice for your mama if you would stay off the friggin' trampoline. (As if he listens...)

22. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/4 Lev Shadow +6=50, +6.25=60

+6=50
    +6.25=60 (edited to add this #)

I am sooo tired,..checked him at +5.5=57 so I gave him LC snack again, which he ate.
    Retested in a half hour and now he is at 50. #%^*#@ Gave him another snack with HC gravy.
    He is usually at nadir at +8 so I really didn't want him going any lower....

Hey...did you her the joke about the cat who went OTJ...Yeah...he got off insulin and is right as rain...
    but his Bean died.... :eek:
    She died from the lack of sleep..... :shock:

I didn't think it was so funny either.... @-) dazed and punchy from exhaustion....
    taking my nap now...wee hours brigade.... :lol:

23. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/4 Lev Shadow +6=50, +6.25=60

Hey! That's not funny! :lol:

He's starting to clear bounces faster again. I know that means less sleep for you, but it also means that you are up with me late night. Yay!!! :D

24. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/4 Lev Shadow +7=63

+7=63
    Hi Cassandra!! :mrgreen:
    I am racing back to the couch for another hour's nap before his +8 snackie poo...
    Hope you are doing well tonight!

25. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Look at that gorgeous surf! Perfection! :smile:

I am doing great, thanks to the amazing words of people like you. You made me cry. That's not easy to do. ;-) I'm so blessed to be able to interact with you and others here daily.

:YMHUG:

26. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/4 Lev Shadow +8=60

+8=60

((Cassandra)) o:)
    Thank you so much for being there for me....for your sweet kindness to us...and all the help you have given with
    your experienced words...it make such a wonderful difference when one knows they are not"alone" with this FD.
    The way you guys pick up on things and share your thoughts constantly means so much...don't know where we would be without you!!!
    Raja certainly would not be at the Falls right now...and Shadow would have been...oh my...who knows... :sad:

We are so fortunate to be blessed with such wonderful friends....it feels like a big family...and my gratitude is endless for all you have done...
    :YMHUG: Many, Many thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.