1/4 Magnolia AMPS 320

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sara & Magnolia, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Last Condo

WCR: 5 P's good. Ravenous. She does have me trained quite well, and I always cave, except for 2 hours before shots...

I'm having some computer issues and haven't been able to post in a few days. I think it's fixed now. I have a narcoleptic mac. Of course.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

wats a narcoleptic mac?

nice WCR!

3. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

A narcoleptic mac is kinda exactly what you would think. My laptop keeps going to sleep for no reason. I haven't been able to get it to stay awake long enough to do much of anything. It's a bad heat sensor that I removed this morning. Technology...

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

At least you knew what to do with your Mac! It would be very nice if Magnolia decided she liked pink a whole lot less.

5. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

It took A TON of research to diagnose the narcolepsy!

I wish she'd fancy a nice blue dress for a change. I have an appointment Wednesday night with a new vet, it sounds VERY promising. My little kitty is just acting weirder and weirder and it will make me feel better to have the support of a vet. It's time for the dental work anyway, she needs to have her teeth cleaned. And I want to be sure I've covered all my bases. Then it will be easier to overlook her monstrous hunger.

During my search, I inquired with this vet about the Tilly Protocol and how I was looking for someone willing to work with it and her response was that the protocol was very close to what she already recommends for regulation. Awesome.

6. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Sara, how nice it is to hear that your vet is on board with the Tilly protocol.. Awesome!
    My vet is very impressed with the results of it too!

I hope that Magnolia is out of the pink this evening and into some yellows, blues and greens :mrgreen:

7. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

So great that you found a vet willing to work with you on this! Such an important thing, really, to have a vet that at least knows what Tilly is. :D

The dental is a great idea. Things can change so rapidly after one is done. Dental health is just so absolutely related to BG control. I'm sure you will see wonderful things when it is done - like lots of blues and greens! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.