1/4 Morris AMPS 278

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1018

Still no heat...tgyping with gloves...forgive the typos!

Morris doesn't seem to nmind the cold...fur coat ya'know? He's doing fine....alll p's in place.

Cut back to .25 again and will stay there awhile, will try to be patient...it's hard though when I see numbers over 300...but I need to be gone all day next Sat so have to get him somewhere safe by then...and on schefdule.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

oh my gosh Brenda - stay warm! Keep Morris on you for warmth lol

Have a good day!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice that Morris has all Ps in place today in spite of the cold...
    It must be sooo uncomfortable for you Brenda....can you boil some pots of water on the stove
    or something? At least the sun is out and the wind is not howling today. Hope you can get it fixed soon.
    I can't even imagine typing with g;loves on...you did pretty darn good under the circumstances though! :D

4. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

sending warm vibes your way! I remember how cold it can get in Florida in the winter! (lived in Orlando when I was 12)

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Guess a little response to the PMPS yesterday. He will come down. Hope you get your heat soon. Yes, it is really cold for us Floridians we have water in our veins from all the 90s. Glad I have my down comforter and my down jacket still.
    Maybe if you turn on the oven for a while it will help. Good luck with the heat issue.

6. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Repairman came about an hour ago....my unit has NEVER been serviced in ten years...full of dangerous loose wires and bad patch jobs. He is doing what he can to paste it back together until the weather is warmer and he can do a full service on it (involving water, which he's not willing to do right now....brrrr!) Plus he's got a multitude of other peeps with no heat and he squeezed me in as first call b/c I'm close to his home.

As for heat from my oven....just discovered that I (stupidly) bought a non-self-cleaning oven when I remodelled....how the he** did that happen???? So...the oven is a mess from holiday cooking and I need to go get OVEN CLEANER....do they even make that anymore???? How could I be so asleep at the wheel when I bought that oven?????

Morris sleeps through it all...he's nice and warm in his fur coat. haha_smiley

Thanks for letting me vent! drinking11

7. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/4 Morris PMPS 202

Finally have the house heated up to where I can take off the layers of sweaters and scarves (and gloves, see I'm typing better).

Morris' PMPS as well as his whole day has been in the yellow range, which I am not unhappy with since he was just reduced back down to .25 for the third time. Maybe this one will be the charm??? nailbite_smile

I was giving him Miralax up until last Friday because his stools were very dry and sometimes he couldn't go. After a week or so on the Miralax, he was back to normal so I discontinued. Now today he had puddingpoo which was extremely smelly. Could this be from the Miralax still? The only other thing new is that I have added FF beef feast (not with gravy) to his rotation of food because he really likes the beef, and that is what he was eating today but wouldn't touch it tonight. I read that beef is one of the more common food allergies aside from grains but he has eaten it in the past with no ill effects. What can I give him for the loose stools?? Is Fortiflora for that and if so, can I buy it locally? Don't want to wait for an online order to arrive...Petsmart, Petco and the usual pet stores are local to me.

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe the loose stools is just a passing thing....I dunno...if it' not diarrhea then it might just be a temporary thing....
    I ordered Fortiflora online....not sure if it's available locally. The only new thing is the beef and if he hadn't had it
    in awhile, I think maybe it could be that but not sure...maybe it's the cold.... :mrgreen: My concern is that I wouldn't want to
    give him anything too binding and cause the other extreme again....ya know? That's just what I would be thinking myself...

I am wondering if anyone gives fortiflora every so often for no particular symptoms but rather as a preventative...
    to increase the digestive bacterias or whatever. Probiotics are good for humans, why not kitties?

9. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Just picturing you typing with gloves on cracks me up!! No heat all night...that part's not too funny. Glad you got everything fixed for a warm, toasty night tonight. :mrgreen: It's going to freeze again!

Bee is in the same boat with Morris. We recently dropped to .25 & are surfing the yellows...but staying at the higher end. Hopefully they'll take a liking to their dosecreases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.