1/4: Pablo's AMPS 292, dosecrease today

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Holly and Pablo, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holly and Pablo

Holly and Pablo Member

Yesterday's Condo

WCR: cold because my house is freezing, went BTB, the same normal cat as usual

I increased to 3.5u today, so maybe we'll see some lower numbers and not NDW. I started using the syringes with 1/2u markings on them this morning as well. I'd purchased them a couple weeks ago, but since I'd already started dosing the 3.25 with the old syringes, I kept using them for consistency.

Cross your fingers!

2. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

fingers crossed that the dosecrease helps your Pablo

3. Holly and Pablo

Holly and Pablo Member

Re: 1/4: Pablo's PMPS 213 and BLOOS TODAY!

We had bloos, we had bloos, we had blooooooos! :RAHCAT

Ha. I'm excited! He seems to have avoided NDW because he came down to a very mid-range blue and stayed there for a couple of hours today!

Oh, and on another exciting note, I also discovered today that my meter allows me to look back at all the blood sugars I've done for at least several days. It even lists the date and time! How convenient for those mid-night checks when I forget to write the number down! How could I not have known this when I've had the meter for a year? ohmygod_smile

4. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Very nice bloos! Glad to see pablo doing well.
    Oh, and glad you found the neat thing your meter does. LOL...how long have you had this meter and you're just finding out.....lolololol :razz:

5. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Yay for the blooooo!!

Glad that he snuck right through RBC... sneaky.. :lol:

Great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.