1/4 Rusty PMPS 157, +4.5 161; pics

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=111193

Good Morning, Everyone,

Keeping Janet in our thoughts and prayers this morning. Izzy is safely at the Bridge with all of our GAs.

It's really warming up here in the North Country. It's already +8 F. (got down to -15 last night). We plan to snowshoe this afternoon.

Rusty had a good night sleeping between his beans. This morning the test, shot, breakfast, lung treat, schmooze, and combing all have been accomplished and our boy is in his perch above the radiator contemplating the new snow. "Bucky", a yearling, is looking for sunflower seeds under the bird feeders. His hide is very thick; lots more cold weather to come. Rusty pretty much ignores the deer (Stu was afraid of them: he thought they were dogs!).

Wishing you all a good weekend. Sending good-chemo vines to Jupiter, healing vines to Lucy and to all kitties and beans not feeling well.

Ella & Rusty

Yo Kitties, We're heading out to Neko's today for curling practice. LL Sliders Curling Club (LLSCC) is open to all kitties who want to learn this sport. The stones are provided. Bring your own broom. Zener and I are co-chairs.
    ~ Rusty

2. Pam & Hoot

Pam & Hoot Well-Known Member

Re: 1/4 Rusty AMPS 243

Ok Rusty, time to head the other direction ;-)
    Have a great day snowshoeing today Ella and stay warm.
    I love that you have deer in your yard :smile:
    Maybe Hoot will come over and try curling out ;-)
    Just cause his mama bean needed a break doesn't mean he did :lol:
    Come on Mom, I want to go visit my LL friends dancing_cat
    Have a great Caturday Ella!

3. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

I can't wait for curling practice! See you there!
    ~Z

4. Tigger's Friend

Tigger's Friend Well-Known Member

Yo, Rusty! I wanna come curl, too - I can scoot real well, too!

Glad to see its sooo warm for you today, Ella! Have fun showshoe-ing - hope you get some great views, it's so pretty where you are.

Thanks for bringing up the deer story - Maybe one of our ferals is scared of deer - she's in the shop for the Winter, but won't come outside now, don't know why. But - we have 4 deer on the hill next to the shop - there's no food (no rain = no green grass), so they're eating fern & oak - & even our deer-proof plants! So - maybe she thinks they're giant dogs like Stu!

Have a great Caturday!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Rusty slides down today. Have fun snowshoeing.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

What a heat wave! I hope you do get out to enjoy it! Definitely time for curling practice Rusty, sliiiiiiiiiide!

Rusty! We needs brooms? I thought we was using TAILS!!! -- Tess, on the way w/ a bus full of stones, …………… and brooms too I guess confused_cat

7. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty had such a good night and morning :D Hey Rusty, yellow is nice and all, but how about showing off some blues or greens? Just a little slide :D Enjoy your Caturday and snowshoeing adventure, Ella!

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I see Rusty has given a permission slip for snowshoeing - enjoy your day! :roll:

Yo Rusty - you and I are on the yellow team today. Bring your shades, it's sunny outside. And don't forget your trunks for a dip in the hot tub after the curling practice. ~Neko

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/4 Rusty AMPS 243, +6 105, +10 88, PMPS 157

Hi again,
    We had a really beautiful snowshoe at the Vistors' Interpretive Center (the VIC). Snow was good. The Heron Marsh was lovely. The clouds were dramatic.
    Rusty came down to the lagoon again. Must be the curling practice. He's busy sleeping, so I think he had a big day.

Here are some photos I took on the Heron Marsh:

A bit tired this evening and may veg out for a while. bbl,

Ella & Rusty

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.