1/4 Shadoe +11 367 amps 356

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

It's another PINK start to the day for Shadoe. She is extremely glad that I am back to work and her ears are safe for the day. It is a rarity, but she squirmed this morn on the +11 and attempted to refuse the amps until I told her no test, no shot. I am pretty sure she was shooting nasty thoughts and dagger looks at me.

Booboo was starving for her dry and Shadoe was pretty insistent that she needed something for the hour till amps, so Booboo got her dry uncovered and Shadoe got 1/8 cup of chicken cubes which resulted in her amps lower than her +11! Yeah, that's according to Shadoe; she said See? lower number, so you can give me chicken every morn before amps, OK?

Yesterday’s Condo

It is quite chilly out this morn, and I am not going to the gym after work tonite, so I should be able to catch a +10 maybe. Shhhh; none of you kitties go telling Shadoe the plan, OK?

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

lol! Time to heal the ears - relief for Shadoe at last - for now lol
    Have a good day Gayle! Stay warm!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Please let Shadoe know that 367 isn't different from a 356 (but he needs to stop pestering you for treats!). Maybe you need to also let Shadoe know, no test, no shot, and, most importantly no food!!

4. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Sienne,
    I know, I know, but I am sure you can relate to those teary sad eyes they give you, and the accompanying quivering weak sounding meows. Ignoring all of that results in her going to some spot in the corner, not looking at me, and sulking.

I have yet to develop a thick enough skin. She plays me sooo bad. :YMSIGH:

5. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yeah, Gayle, me too! Putty in their hands...er paws. Shadow will probably go to yellow today when you're not there to see it....LOL.

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/4 Shadoe amps 356 +9 369

Just more PINK and I bet Shadoe was surfing on her favorite color all day long. :YMSIGH:

Not much point in any more tests till pmps. Let`s hope we can get some better numbers this evening.

I don`t think Shadoe is being slow about coming down; I think she tried on the blues and decided she did not like them

She`s kind of quiet at the moment, but she was OK to be tested and did get up to eat some chicken cubes.

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/4 Shadoe pmps 355

Looks like amps and pmps are the same :-|

Not much to add; Shadoe has no patience for testing now, but tolerates it. barely.

8. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Shadoe called Six and said if you feed lots of chicken, she'll reverse her position on frequent testing. BTW, I hope your phone carrier doesn't count U.S. as international...I think they were on the phone for a very long time plotting higher BGs for the day. I know it was Shadoe he was talking to...her numbers prove it - steady freddy numbers.

Wishing Shadoe some yellows tonight.

9. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/4 Shadoe pmps 355 +2 306, +3 292

We have finally hit a yellow again, so Shadoe gets a break from testing tonite. She's been a bit annoyed more and more lately with the testing, and I admit it's been more than usual.

Chicken doesn't cut it anymore; I don't know what she is cooking up with Six, so I will go and get some treats later.

Shadoe is all sprawled out on the hall rug. I think she is feeling good on this yellow so I will leave her be for tonite. She's never gone low after this point, so she will likely surf through the nite.

The morning will tell me more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.