1/5 Max AMPS 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynee and Max, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Sorry for no post yesterday guys - I spent my day cleaning some viruses off my brand new computer and on the phone dealing with various problems throughout the day - not how I wanted to spend a Monday :roll:

Max had an okay day yesterday. It's been very very cold here so Max hasn't done much other than lay on the electric blanket or overtop of the heater register while it's blowing on him. He's a kitty who has never liked the cold at all. A recap of yesterday's numbers:

1/4 AMPS 106
    +6 100
    PMPS 96
    +2 94
    +5 98

These numbers are still on older insulin. I have new insulin but haven't shot it yet. Last Jill and I spoke about it she wanted me to hold off and see how the decreased dose does. Not sure if we should start shooting the new insulin or not at this point.

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Good to see you and Max. Hope you have a better day than yesterday.

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Good morning Lynee! Hey, if you ask me, Max is looking really good. He's getting greens and low blues....Normal range, to my knowledge is between 80 and 120, so with the insulin, Max is within normal range. Sometimes I get concerned when Spot goes under 70, even tho some kitties w/o FD can go as low as 50 (my civvie Ralph for example), however I can tell that Spot is more sluggish when he gets those lower numbers.
    Sorry you had to deal with an ugly virus, especially w/your new puter. That really sucks!
    I wish I could spend my days laying on a electric blanket or on top of the radiator....Max certainly is a lucky kitty

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

When were you thinking of opening the new insulin? If it were me, I'd probably want it to be at a time when I could monitor closely given how good Max's numbers are already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.