1/6 Gracie PMPS 125

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marje and Gracie, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Gracie's Yesterday

1/5 Recap:
    AMPS: 197
    +2: 257
    +4: 232
    +8: 108
    +9.5: 113
    PMPS: 102
    +2: 143
    +4: 143
    +6: 180

Happy Tuesday! Many wishes for well being for all our kitties and hoomans. Extra healing vines for all in need today. Thanks very much for visiting yesterday Carla, Anne, John, Amy, Georgia, Ruth, Carl. Great to see you back, John, and that PurrFace is doing well. Oh @Carl and Polly ....my least fav Christmas character ever ...the Grinch :smuggrin::smuggrin::joyful::joyful:

Baby Girl is doing fab today. She's busy watching the landscapers; someone must supervise them!!! The noise from the ice maker always startles her but the blowers and other equipment from the landscapers...no biggie. The last couple of mornings while she's been awaiting her breffis, she's been standing with her two front paws in the track of her whack-a-mouse. Looks very adorable and I wish I knew what was going on in her sweet little head. She's pretty smart so she's probably plotting the demise of the mouse.;)

Her January BG doldrums are here so if she doesn't see some green today, mama might think about a little dose increase. Hear that, LBG, sweet baby girl?

I'm out the door to get my hair done; I'm two weeks behind on it and looking shaggy :joyful::joyful: And tomorrow I face what many of you have already done...back TBP. I've been off since Dec 18 because I had leave I had to use or lose it. I'm down to seven months until the big retirement day!

Hope you all have a great day.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Listen carefully to the threat LBG.

I never got to do the retirement countdown because I decided to go out a little earlier than I expected. I watched others though. Enjoy.

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Hey, Gracie! You hear what the bean said! Come on over to the Lagoon, we founds a hot spring in it! -- Tess

It sounds like you are all squared away and ready for the rest of the year. Unlike here![​IMG]

I'll believe you're actually retired when I see it. Wasn't there already a countdown a year or so ago?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  4. Mel&Kay

Mel&Kay Member

Gwacie do be the pwettiest girl!

Congrats on the retirement! I was worried about my parents retiring. I thought they'd get bored and depressed, but they're doing alright. Never a dull moment with our FD furbabies though. :cat:

5. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Come on down Gracie! Busy busy there as always. Ahhhh retirement. I bet you are looking forward to it. I've missed you. Have a great day Marje!!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gracie comes back down soon.

She's pretty smart so she's probably plotting the demise of the mouse. LOL I love this.

7. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

;)Gracie, the dosecrease gauntlet is tossed.

I wholeheartedly recommend the retirement gig, more time for kitties!:p

Anne

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Marje,
    When you retire you'll find that you are busier than when you were working. So enjoy the next 7 months!!

Gracie, Rusty wants to see you in the lagoon.

Tobey: thank you for coming over to help take down the tree. You were a big help!

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

9. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Whoa, so here is the post for today! Gracie your evil twin is posting tomorrow's condo!!

How about a nice gentle slide down this evening LBG! Mamabean's getting itchy! :smuggrin:

Jen&Eddie likes this.
  10. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Thank you all for posting today! Gracie did, in fact, slide. In fact, she slid fast between +9 and PMPS. Mike is BIC tonight while I sleep!!

I was going to retire a few years ago, Ann, but they offered me the ability to work full time and also there was a huge mistake the govt made with my retirement. I then had to work three more years to get an actual pension but I was allowed to do it part-time. I will absolutely be retiring 7/31/15. However, if my copper project isn't done (it's about to pick up again), then they will bring me back as a contractor to finish it.

Have a great evening!

11. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

retirement around here seems to mean every one gets busier than they ever were while working.....
    maybe it's just an LA thing..... ( los Alamos , not Los angeles )

12. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

I retired once. Looking forward to doing it again some day!:)

Get some rest tonight. Be easy on the daddybean, Gracie.

Marilyn and Polly

Jen&Eddie likes this.
  13. Jen&Eddie

Jen&Eddie Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. I think Gracie sensed that mamabean was getting an itchy trigger finger. Take it easy on dadbean tonight!

I seriously gotta get busy working buying lottery tickets if I ever want to retire...;)

14. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I gather she was high for this morning's cycle - I miss not having the subject lines stay with the posts :( but she looks much better tonight :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.