1/6 Rusty AMPS 253, +5.5 126, +9.5 99, PMPS 129, +5 69

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good evening L&LL,

I guess the experiment with holding in the plunger, inserting the syringe into the pen, letting go, and withdrawing the syringe from the pen isn't any better than a fur shot. But I'm not putting a dollar in the fur-shot basket since it was a "planned" "short shot". Of course today's AMPS is also owing to Rusty's bg 27 yesterday at noon. Anyway, he came down to pretty normal numbers and hopefully will stay there. We are back to a dose of 0.10U (0.14mm on the digital calipers, Monoject syringe).

Today--12th Night: Epithany: 3 Kings Day--is when we traditionally take down our Xmas tree and decorations, so we enjoyed doing that this morning. I love to take down the ornaments and put each of them into their little box homes. Every one has a memory. Our tree this year was so beautiful--one of the best ever. We returned it to Mother Nature, in our back woods where the deer can use it as a wind block for their beds. Rusty got his last drink from the Xmas tree stand this morning. Then he sat in his chair and watched us work.

Very cold still. The high today was -11 degrees F. Since it is a clear sky tonight, we are anticipating temperatures in the range of -25 -30 degrees. On Monday it's supposed to rain! That will ruin the good snow. Maybe it will stay cold enough for it to snow. I'm itching to get out on my skis. It was too cold to venture outside these last few days.

Wishing everyone a good weekend,

Linda and Bear Man likes this.
  2. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Nice recovery after the higher start! Those tiny doses are just so hard to measure. It's exciting when the cats make it to that point, but it's tricky to be consistent. And even when I feel like my technique is working well, it seems like those lines are just a tiny bit different on every syringe.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Not bad for a planned short shot. I hope Rusty gets back to surfing for you soon.

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh that AMPS Rusty! :eek: But the rest of the day's numbers were quite nice!

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo, I'm on duty in the lagoon tonight. Water is nice and warm. Our air temperature is -23 degrees Fahrenheit. All you kitties: stay in the water!
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  6. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.