1/7 Buster- AMPS 286- PMPS 286

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bustercat, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bustercat

Bustercat Member

Never got around to posting today. I just got home in time for his PM test and shot... 15min late. Looks like today might have been nice for Buster, wish I'd been around to check. I am beyond exhausted tonight. I'll try to stay awake to get a +1, if not, I'll try to get a test when/if my lil ones wake me.

Does the same am & pm tests mean that he is done with the bouncing? Or just a flat day?

ETA: Just opened a new pen tonight. Didn't take him long to empty out that first pen.

2. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

don't you wish they could test themselves while we're gone? hard to tell if it was a flat day or if buster saw some green. :smile:
    good thing the weekend is coming up. you'll be able to get some nadir checks to see if we're missing any more green.
    hope you can get some rest tonight...

3. Bustercat

Bustercat Member

Re: 1/7 Buster- AMPS 286- PMPS 286- PM+1/313

Yucky b4 bed check. I hope he comes down soon. I should be around this weekend... looking for more green :mrgreen: .

nini ll

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I hope you get to see green again soon. Buster DOES look good with some green on his SS now.

5. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

I have a feeling your quest for green this weekend shall be fruitful. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.