1/7 Shadoe amps 392 +11 395 pmps 365 +11 518

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s Condo

A pretty good start to the day, all things considered. Starting out in pink is better than red or black, so I'll take it.

Shadoe was not hugely hungry, and was happy with a few chicken chunks in the hour before amps, and she did love the tiny spoon of some seafood dinner to eat while she got her shot. She has pretty much decided that she does not like the testing, but she definitely loves her shots. I am sure it does not have any immediate effect on Shadoe but after each shot, she does visibly look relieved and she goes right to the middle of the rug to roll around and stretch out as long as a feline football body can stretch.

I filled the feeder with her 5 bowls of frozen meals, and she decided that she is done with the seafood and wants what's in the feeder. It's pretty funny to watch a cat try to eat frozen food :lol: She tried with her teeth and then with her nails. After a few minutes of little success, she went back to the seafood cuz it has a bit more chicken cubes on top. Oh wait, she's gonna give the frozen pile another chance :lol: nobody can call Shadoe a quitter!

And on that bit of chuckles, I am off to work. Tonight is the dose increase to 5u, so I am excited.
    Shadoe just wants her better food to thaw out so she can eat!

Have a great day to all kitties and don't be too rough on your beans please.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/7 Shadoe amps 392

Ahahaaa! Shadoe the football never a quitter!
    Great WCR!!
    Have a good day!!

3. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Shadoe, we missed ya. Sure, it's only been 36 hours (I think), but still...

Glad to see those numbers where they are, but I thought you promised your mama bean some yellows soon.

Gayle, good luck with the dose increase tonight.

A

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad to see Shadoe is down a level. I hope the new dose tonight brings him down even further.

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/7 Shadoe amps 392 +11 395 pmps 365

Still pinks, but we kicked up the dose tonite to 5u; we will see what happens now.

I was looking at Shadoe's ss and noticed something interesting: she has all of her nice blues and yellows when I am home on the weekends. Who knows - maybe it's just because I am around to test her and see the numbers, but still, there are other days I test at the same times and no blues.

I am likely wrong but if BG goes up when at the vet, why can't they go down when the bean's home and catering kitty all day?

For all I know, the nice weekend numbers are the result of dose increases starting to work. I don't usually increase her dose till mid week so that the shed filling and NDW can be out of the way for the good numbers on the weekend when I am around to catch them.

Anyways, Shadoe's all sprawled out now in the hall, belly full and the pm shot kicking in.
    Ack, I give up on trying to see the pattern.

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/7 Shadoe amps 392 +11 395 pmps 365

Hi Gayle
    Good luck with the dosecrease.
    You and I are in the same frustrated where is the pattern mode.

Max was all red today except for PMPS. Probably rebound. I'm going
    to try and get 2 tests in tonight. I will do a +2 now and then at midnight.

Lets hope our 2 start to cooperate!!

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

What is Shadoe doing now??
    I don't like waking to Black and she does not seem to be liking it much either.

No food and so she is loving her chicken chunks this morning! It makes me wonder how the rest of the cycle 1 went while I slept to result in this +11.

This really sucks. amps in about 30min.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.