1/8 Fluffy AMPS - 166/ PMPS 121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lindyloo, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Good morning.

Last night and the night before I had to leave the house for a few hours after pm shot. Since Fluffy's numbers were kind of low at pmps both nights I shaved the 1 unit back a bit to be on the safe side.

Will definitely gather more data this weekend since it will be the first weekend since Fluffy re-started Lantus.

TIGF guys!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/8 Fluffy AMPS - 166

More data more data pc_work since there are not many daytime checks, definately grab those evening ones, +3 would be great and +5 or +6 (weekends for those if u can't stay up that late) would tell ya what Fluffy wuffee is up to at nite :lol:

3. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Fluffy wuffy barely leaves my pillow at night except when he hears his feeder! Man is that thing loud!! Scares the crap out of us. :eek:

Will definitely get more data tomorrow and Sunday. It is going to be cold and wet so Fluffy, Boo and I will be watching lots of movies and snuggling up! Yummy.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm with Ronnie. I'm glad you're planning on settling in for a poke-fest this weekend.

5. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Those are some nice numbers for a shave!
    Good luck on data gathering this weekend Linda...
    Pepper has the timed feeder down.. walks over and lies next to it right before it opens. Sonic ears!! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.