1/8 Jan and Buddy AMPS 378

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan and Buddy, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

WCR-Buddy is doing ok my sweet boy just kinda does whatever he has to do.

Just going with the flow for right now, can't think to much until this weekend. :sad:

2. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Hey, just popping in here to check in (i'll be home tomorrow and online more) Great to hear that the Acro test came out negative! The IAA dx is much better, now we know why Buddy is so thirsty insulin wise. (((Jan and Buddy))) Remember that Buddy dosen't care if he has IAA and he's still your Buddy :dizcat

3. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Thanks Heather, I needed that!!

4. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

:RAHCAT flip_cat dancing_cat :dizcat party_cat
    Can you tell how happy I am Jan!

I am going to write to Sandy and Black Kitty and Sharyn and Fiona. I don't know if you read the acro sticky at all - there is info in there about IAA. Sandy's BK has had the greatest success story. They were up to 27 units of Lantus a day and now BK is OTJ!!!! So it can be done.

If it's ok with you - I'll still keep following you and Buddy just for moral support - and if I can be of any help ever - you know you always always have my phone number - I'm always here for you for anything I can do for you. :mrgreen:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE when things turn out this way tho!
    Give Buddy a huge hug from me! cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon
    and one to you too!
    xxx

oops - meant to add - you and Buddy are now part of our hi dose sticky - names are added under IAA listings - check it out!

5. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Thanks Patti,
    Yes I have read and even printed the stickies awhile back. But there really isn't that much info on IAA. I do know what it is but then again I don't. So I might be giving you a call this weekend.
    I'm a little confused on how his numbers got so low at times, and how there are other LL kitty's that are around the same numbers or higher as me??? Anyway here I go again being stressed and confused :dizcat nailbite_smile
    Jan

6. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Re: 1/8 Jan and Buddy PMPS 396

At least its not in the red.

7. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Re: 1/8 Jan and Buddy PMPS +3 367

nm

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

you're right, pink is better than red.

Did we talk about a dose increase for Buddy? Per the protocol, he has room for an increase to 5.5.

9. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Thanks Libby,
    I was feeling a little lonely. LOL

I will start the 5.5 in the AM.

I hoping to hear from one of the girls that has an IAA kitty. I'm a little confused :dizcat on what is next! nailbite_smile

10. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

((Jan)) I'm glad that you know now why Buddy was needing that little bit of xtra juice :D
    I hope that Sandy or Sharyn contact you soon... They are a wealth of info as Patti has said..

Good luck on the dosecrease... lets see some yellows and blues Buddy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.