1/8 Magnolia AMPS 217

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sara & Magnolia, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Yesterday's Condo

All those low numbers vines from yesterday must have helped! Thanks!

WCR: The beast has returned. She is ravenous and active and demanding. Yesterday's behavior must have been a fluke. But, I am sooooo happy about this nice low (low for us) AMPS! I have to go to TBP but will get a check before I leave and make sure DH feeds. 5 p's are good. I can get a +3 and will be back for +8.

It's hard to tell what normal behavior is for her anymore. Before the FD hit, she was a mellow cat, slept all day, cuddled in the mornings and evenings...grazed her dry food whenever she wanted it, she was not needy or demanding. Now, she relies on us for food, and that alone could have altered her behaviors, but yesterday, she seemed like her old self. She slept all day, wasn't all over us for food and attention, she only ate a few times and it was never her idea, we put her food down and called her and eventually she showed up and when she did, she didn't inhale her food. Today's behavior is back to the most recent norm, but yesterday's behavior could have been a return to the pre-FD norm. Confusing.

Happy Friday LL!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Looking kinda blue there in SS! Hope u can catch another one!

It's nice to see the old behaviour showing thru isn't it? But yet, they are still set in their own ways and will do whatever they want to throw beans off :lol:

3. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Re: 1/8 Magnolia +9 173

Just got home from TBP and she's hanging out in blue! So exciting...

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Very nice AM cycle. I hope Magnolia does it again tonight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.