1/8 Morris AMPS 89, +7~35

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Brenda and Morris, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1611

Morris had a wonderful day yesterday, right up to this morning. flip_cat He woke me up at +10 (I slept right through my +8 alarm @-) ) and when I tested, he was 43! No problem...gave him a few Temptations and his regular lc and went btb.

WCR: He acts like he is feeling a bit better with the Pepcid AC and he's eating good...no more pukus. The poos are still mooshy and stinky though. Can't wait for the Flortiflora to come!

I finally weighed him last night and he's down to 15 lbs!!!! :eek: I know that still seems like a lot to most of you, but Morris was 26 lbs at one time and was down to 17 lbs. last time he was at the vet about 3 months ago so this is another reduction. He doesn't feel like my "old" Morris anymore...I can feel his backbone and when I look down on his body, it's slim!!! But he jumps up and down on things again like he used to...hard to believe I used to pick him up and put him off the bed in the morning (and he would get so mad at me! :evil: ) just so I wouldn't see him limping and looking pained by the short jump down.

So life is pretty good here for Morris...his numbers are looking fantastic...anti-jinx... :roll: He has been staying inside watching the world from his Xmas gift, his new catnapper, and besides it's much too cold outside even for kitties in fur coats! :YMSIGH:

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/8 Morris AMPS 89

Great report on the new slimmed down Morris boy! :D

He and Raja are having terrace withdrawals...she doesn't even go near the front door anymore....
    orr babies...they love to be outside and breathing the nice Florida air...when it isn't freezing!!!
    Big dark storm clouds near me here this morning....

Glad Morris is doing so very well.....I love hearing good news in the morning!! :thumbup

3. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

What a nice WCR for Morris and a number to go with it. (anti-jinx). Hope you have a wonderful day. Tuffy goes on the patio even when it is cold she seems to enjoy it. She gets mad cause I won't leave the door open for her to come and go.

4. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/8 Morris AMPS 89 +7~35 YIKES!

Went out to run a few errands for a few hours and came back to a smelly puddingpoo (in the LB thank you very much) and a BG of 35!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gave him medium carb FF gravy and am now in the waiting mode...should be OK, his nadir is +8 so pretty close to it...will check again shortly to be sure he's rising.

Also I got the Fortiflora and gave him some while he was busy scarfing up the gravy...thank God it's a powder. He's impossible to pill and doesn't fall for a pill wrapped in anything....I am trying to give him Pepcid but only managed to get it in him once so far and that was a mistake on his part...he was eating his Halo treats and I put the 1/4 pill in with the treats and he ate it....he looked at me kinda funny after he ate it and now he checks everything out before he bites into it so I guess that won't happen again...lol :lol: .

Will check in later...I guess I'm not getting my afternoon siesta! :cry:

5. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Great amps for Mr. Morris and nice weight report. Hope the +7 35 will come up for you shortly.

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Oh you Tricky Brenda!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: --You tricked that Morris good! cat(2)_steam
    Hope the Fortiflora helps it cant really hurt...Morris, that could be another dosecrease!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!
    GOOOOOOO Morris!! :RAHCAT

7. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Back up to 89 thirty minutes after giving mc gravy...guess I can get that siesta after all! I-) I-)

8. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/8 Morris AMPS 89, +7~35, +7.5~89, +9~66

And his +9 went back down to 66...now what??? Fed low carb but I will be out for a few hours tonight until his PMPS....I guess I am giving myself a decrease to a fat zero :shock: ...does anyone have any advice???

9. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 1/8 Morris AMPS 89, +7~35 FAT ZERO ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE!!!

This is scarily reminding me of my last night... newbie hear, so won't advise.. but good luck, watch your boy closely ;-)

10. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

BUMP

BUMP

11. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

when you get to this point and have numbers heading down again, it can be just another indication morris is ready for a reduction. there are a few other inverted curves on ss. imo, morris earned a reduction to 0.1 unit! here's a pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29764149@N02/2783154839/
    congrats and good luck! :mrgreen:

12. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: 1/8 Morris AMPS 89, +7~35 FAT ZERO ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE!!!

Well, how cool is this? Amazing...Yeah for Morris, whoo hoo!!

Good luck Brenda!

13. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Thanks for that link Jill...I will try and draw .10u but to me it looks just like the .25u I drew this morning, maybe a drop less. My new box of syringes don't allow you to screw out the drops like usual...maybe I'll try the ones that made big bubbles again now that I seem to have licked the bubble problem...anti-jinx.

Wish me luck with this...for some reason this tiny dose is making me nervous! nailbite_smile nailbite_smile

14. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/8 Morris PMPS 72, +2~83

OK, well his new dose is .10u and that's what I shot tonight. Will get a bedtime and middle of the night spot check. I will be gone all day tomorrow from just after his AM shot to just before the PM shot so it is a good thing his dose is reduced...I will still worry though.

I got the new 5 meal ELECTRONIC feeder....seems much better than the other one with the timer pins. For some reason the first time that was set did not move and open a new dish...the second one did. Does anyone know if that's the way it's designed?? In other words, I set the first time at 5 p.m. and put food in all the bins but the one showing. When 5 p.m. came nothing happened and it wasn't until the second programmed time that the dish turned and served up food. Better go ask on health...can't have my boy starving tomorrow! cat(2)_steam

15. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Congrats on the dosecrease Brenda!! (anti-jinx) :RAHCAT Maybe next time you can just rub him with the bottle!!

What an unbelievable weight loss. 11lbs??? That's 3 lbs more than Bee weighs now! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.