1/8 Putty AMPS 339

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1595

+2 282

Putty seems to be feeling much better today. He was a little sluggish this morning which was probably because of the high number and because he did not really sleep yesterday. He also slept in my bed last night which is always a good sign that he is ok. I just saw him playing with a toy so he is feeling good.
    flip_cat

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Glad Putty is feeling better. Hope he comes down nicely for you today Miriam. Have a good day.

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Hope he continues to do better and that the tests come back OK.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Putty playing a little after sleeping in your bed last night? Oh, that sound soooooo great....
    I hope he continues to show signs of feeling better...that really is great news...!!!
    hmmmm...wondering what the tests will come back with, if anything....
    Thinking of you Miriam...sending hugs to you both...

5. Mike & Bo (GA)

Mike & Bo (GA) Member

Glad to see Putty is better.

Mike & Bo

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Well, I'm thrilled to hear that Putty is more his usual polite self but I'm still really curious to know WTH was up with him yesterday. Do you think he just woke up on the proverbially wrong side of the bed?

7. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

:thumbup

8. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 1/8 Putty AM +4 213

I thought Putty may be still a little high because I have 2 service techs here fixing my ovens..........but he was just sitting in the kitchen right next to the guys looking at them and watching what they were doing.
    I am hoping he will come down slowly all day back to some nicer numbers. cat_pet_icon

9. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

I am so happy to see that Putty is feeling better this morning. I was worried about him. I hope you get the results back from his bloodwork soon and share them with us. Enquiring minds want to know too!!!

10. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

So glad the little Puttster is feeling himself today.

11. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 1/8 Putty PMPS 269

AMPS 339
    +2 282
    +4 213
    +8 133
    PMPS 269 :-Q

The +8 looked promising....I thought he would go lower for PMPS. I don't like him so high.
    This is the 6th cycle at this dose....how long should I stay here? I figured if I whined about it Putty would read this and go lower.

12. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Evening Miriam! Just took another look see at Putty's ss...and I think that it would be ok for you to increase back to the 2.25u now. I was always told that if the dose crease isn't working, you don't have to wait the six cycles. HOWEVER...in those last six cycles, Putty wasn't feeling to well, and that may have had something to do with the higher numbers. I think that if this was Spot, I'd give it two more cycles just to make sure.

13. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Putty is feeling better today.

14. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

(Does he read your posts too? Well, in that case..... ;-) )
    "If Putty doesn't get his numbers down I think you should allow him to go to any more parties....he should be
    grounded....no more computer time either until he straightens out!!!"

(did he read it yet? I'll try anything around here...figured maybe it'd work there too.....)
    Can I just ask you Miriam, that chicken the other night...do you think there is a possibility that he ate anything with the wine in it? I know that the alcohol usually burns off while cooking, but still....it was chicken right? I have been wondering about that.....just a thought....it's probably a silly thought anyway...)

I'm glad he seems better today...whew....(tht's funny about him watching the repairmen..LOL)

15. Miriam and Putty (GA)

PMPS 306

To answer your question Pat.....Putty prefers his wine in a glass.
    I was not home to see but DH thought he may have had a little but not sure. Knowing how DH pays attention Putty could have been sitting at the table with a fork and knife eating the entire meal and he probably would not have noticed. :YMSIGH:
    It did have Marsala cooking wine....not real wine?? The vet said it may have bothered him if he ate some but he ate fine yesterday when I brought food to him he just seemed very spooked. Maybe he was drunk on the wine and did not like the feeling.

16. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

"It was Chicken Marsala..... chicken that had been dipped in herb seasoned bread crumbs, mozzarella cheese, a little garlic powder, chicken broth and Marsala wine. I was not home at the time so I did not really see how much he ate........DH probably has no idea either. '

Yeah, I'm thinking he was just a little bit hung over from the wine. I'm verra glad he's feeling better, I do not care for an upset Putty. (((((((Hugs for you both))))))

17. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

I guess you will see if there is anything on the report...when do you get the results again?
    Maybe it was just a passing thing...hic... (I doubt kitties would like the taste of marsala anyway, right?)

I wrote this in my condo to answer your question... :D
    Miriam...we lived in West Yarmouth....near Barnstable...
    (West YAHmuth..... near BAHnstable....) LOLOL from 1994-2004. Raja and Shadow are Cape Cod Cats...
    Cause I love that muddy water....Oh.Oh...Boston you my home...
    Dumd dee, dumm de dahada da.... :thumbup

or....
    If you spend an evening, you'll want to stay...watching the moonlight on Cape Cod Bay....
    You're sure to fall in love with olde Cape Cod......

:thumbup
    LOLOLOLOL

Where are you? Are you living in Boston now?

18. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Hey Putty what are you doing with those numbers, comon down from there. cat_pet_icon

19. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: PMPS 306

LOL!! Miriam you crack me up! Cooking wine.. not real? Well, I never heard it put that way, we call it real wine... as in real cheap & not good enough for a glass.

And your DH and mine must be twins. CD's hubby: "Cat? What cat? We have cats??" :lol:

20. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Hi Putty,
    Shadoe is glad you are feeling better and says it's time for some lower numbers.

I hope you kept a close eye on those service techs to make sure they did a decent job!

Have a pleasant evening Putty.

21. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 1/8 Putty PM +4 186 +6 203 blood work

blech, I don't like this trend.

I talked to the vet briefly about Putty's blood work. Everything looked fine except one number for either red or white cell (she will send me results) which may indicate a slight infection. She said it was only very slightly elevated and it could resolve itself. She wants me to watch for any change in his behavior etc. I should bring him back in for more tests if he is not right. Pancreatitis test came back negative. :thumbup

22. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

((Miriam)).. Good news on the Pancreatitis test!
    Fingers and paws crossed that it can be resolved with some a/b's and get the Putser back in his usual groove of nice numbers.. :mrgreen:

23. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

SSS happy about the test result (no pancreatitis.Yay!!)
    hmmm..hope there isn't a n infection brewing..but you would have nipped it in the bud if there is...
    I am so happy to hear there was nothing that was alarming...
    happy night to you and Putty .... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.