1/8 Shadow AMPS=257, PMPS=201

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=291
    +8=194
    AMPS=257 ~ F .75u Lev (3rd day)

Yesterday's Condo

Ate his Wellness all up this morning and was waiting on the testing towel for his shot again today. They are holding Kitty Races down the hallway this morning,; both of them scampering around! Such fun to watch a couple of 12 year old "kittens" enjoying life!!! He managed a blue 194 last night which made me very happy and getting a little bit more sleep last night for myself was a very good thing..
    Thank you Shadow's liver!
    And about that....
    I guess it is only doing it's job and needs to be respected. :smile: I wish it well but would love it if it recognized the pancreas' new-found insulin and activity as a good thing and not something to fight and rebel against. I would like it to keep it's hormones under control and begin a new period of peace and harmony within the entity! :mrgreen: (too much sleep makes me weird too I guess.....) LOLOLOL

Hope everyone is well and happy today in LL....hoping you have a great Friday!!

2. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Re: 1/8 Shadow AMPS=257

Sounds like Shadow is using his insulin force well. Kitty races are awesome! His liver will figure this all out soon enough. These boys just don't seem to learn as quickly as the girls! ;-)

Saw your Star Wars reference yesterday - have to tell you that Preston is our Star Wars baby. His b-day is May 4th so we always say May the Fourth be with you. We're dorks, I know. We really don't get out much if you can't tell! :lol:

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Hi Pat. I'm fmao (that's my new abbreviation for today (freezing my.....) Gotta go get in a warm bath now. It's -10°C with a wicked east wind. Can ya tell iz a New Englandah (orginally) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Mr. Green, Mr.Green he's comming to ya!

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/8 Shadow (Monique)

It's wicked nasty here too ....looks like snow here..I sweyah to yah.....Florida is not supposed to be this wicked cold....
    (Cape Cawd 10 years....LOL) Keep warm....can't stay in that bath all day ya know!!!

The following said as I am giggling .... :lol:
    BTW, I wish you wouldn't come in here and give Shadow those radical orders that you do so often....."Go green NOW" and things like that...(LOL) you are brutal in your demands to him with no thought of MY well-being whatsoever!!! I'm only saying this cause he listens to you and I am the one who suffers!!!!! sigh) Go make a strudel or something...and then pass us a bit of it, k? :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen:

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

I'm with you Pat, we need to be careful what we wish for. Hope Shadow comes down to BLUE and surfs nicely in prep for surfing GREEN "NICELY". Have a good day, stay warm.

6. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Monique is making us strudel? Awesome! Hahaha!!

Pat, I'm glad Shadow (& his liver) let you get some sleep finally. You know if this is his bounce from the low of 38 the other night, I'd say there is some real progress in Liver Training School (LTS). Mr. Liver is starting to recognize that Red is not Shadow's normal BG number. It may not recognize the green as normal just yet, but it is learning. With the short bounce into the pink (300's) and cruising down to yellow (200's) and then blues (100's) like yesterday... yes, I believe the liver is learning not to panic as much.

Whew! I am encouraged and I'm sure you are too.

Stay warm if you can. That is weird to say to someone in Florida!

P.S. I am trying not to use too many LL (Lantus Land) abbreviations this week because of so many new people.

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/8 Shadow +4=185

+4-185

See? He read what Monique wrote and is now trying to make his way down to meet Mr. Green....(maybe...but I know he will get down there one of these days...)

And CD...when you refer to his 38 the other night, please take a gander at the +9 number that night....it is a really greener 28 and what appears to me to be a double dip as the incompetent Mama slept through the anticipated +8 spot check.... grr_red I jumped up from the couch when I realized I had not awakened with the alarm and almost died right there on the spot when I saw that reading!! :eek:
    When Shadow wants to play he really wants to play!! That night was the Pajama party that I will long remember! LOLOLOL

8. CD and BigMac

That's RIGHT it was a scary 28. I thought it was something pretty dramatic, but that was an understatement to say the least! Yike-a-rooni!!
    Now I'm even more impressed with Mr. Liver. A month ago that would have sent Shadow into the black 500's .... oh, yeah, he was there not that long ago. Whew! But no moon effect and no black and maybe good things are happening to Mr. Liver. Yeah!!

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/8 Shadow +6=137, +8=106

+6=137
    +8=106

Yes CD, good things ARE happening...sailing the ocean blue!! :D
    I have such an urge for some strudel....
    Where's Monique with the strudel? :YMSIGH:

10. CD and BigMac

Kudos to Pat

Hey Pat, can I tell you how much I LOVE the way you post your information?
    You always have everything right there so I don't to click away to your spreadsheet just to find your current dose.
    I know what insulin, the dose, what cycle this dose is, the times, and the all important BG numbers. VERY easy to read and get the big picture each day.

When I want more info then I go to your SS of course, but what you do everyday is just so darn convenient and helpful.
    This save so much time.

Thank you, thank you! I'm sure lots of people agree.

11. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Pat you are doing an amazing job Here!!! Nice Blue Shadow!! Guess it was the day at the races that made it happen bcatrun_gif We used to have an cat racetrack in our hallway too--We put bets on them.".Moonie & Copper neck & neck as they pass the bedroom"
    Those were the days :D
    I dont got no strudel, but made a big jewish chicken soup I could send to that there Florida!!--You need some warming up :shock:
    Love New England-spent many happy summers at the Cape!
    Keep up the good numbers Shadow :mrgreen:

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/8 Thank you guys!!!

Thank you Roni...that was so nice of you to say those nice things... :YMHUG:

And CD...I was thinking you were going to say I was being redundant or something.... :D
    But THANK YOU for your kind words... :lol: I just figured that anyone who stops by must find it tedious to have to keep clicking back and forth to see what dose Shadow is on and what insulin and what his numbers were last night, etc....
    I was trying to make it as easy as I could since I appreciate it when anyone comes to visit us and say a word or two...(there are so many kitties and so much to do!!!!)

I was hoping I wasn't being annoying with the way I did it....but no on has ever said not to do it that way...
    (but no one ever said it was convenient either...)
    I guess I have been posting that way forever...can't remember why I started it, but I never stopped! It must be a Virgo thing.... LOLOL

But you guys made my day!! Thank you SO much for your sweet words to me.... :YMHUG:

13. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/8 Shadow +6=137, +8=106

I think Shadow may have some green tonight....a pj party maybe. :mrgreen:

Pat where did you live on Cape Cawd or on the Cape as we say in Bawston?

14. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

nailbite_smile nailbite_smile nailbite_smile nailbite_smile nailbite_smile nailbite_smile nailbite_smile nailbite_smile nailbite_smile nailbite_smile eeek! look at that +8!!!

Use the force Shadow!! :razz:

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Miriam...we lived in West Yarmouth....near Barnstable...
    (West YAHmuth..... near BAHnstable....) LOLOL from 1994-2004. Raja and Shadow are Cape Cod Cats...
    Cause I love that muddy water....Oh.Oh...Boston you my home...
    Dumd dee, dumm de dahada da.... :thumbup

or....
    If you spend an evening, you'll want to stay...watching the moonlight on Cape Cod Bay....
    You're sure to fall in love with olde Cape Cod......

:thumbup
    LOLOLOLOL

Where are you? Are you living in Boston now?

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/8 Shadow PMPS=201

AMPS=257 ~ F .75u Lev (start 3rd day)
    +4=185
    +6=137
    +8=106
    +9=134
    PMPS=201 ~ F .75u Lev

haha_smiley He couldn't stay in the Blue could he.... :lol:

17. CD and BigMac

Shake that meter really really hard and maybe those two points will fall out. That makes his BG, 199 and blue. And that is my official advice. Hahaha![​IMG]

18. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no 2 points ovah just to annoy you. Come on Shadow get back to bloo. :-|

I live in Easton.....nawth of Cape Cawd. We used to rent a house for 2 weeks every summer in the fingers area of West Dennis on the Bass River. Now we rent in Harwichport on the beach. Do you ever bring those Cape Cod cats back to visit their birthplace. Are you originally from this area?

19. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/8 Shadow +3=228, +4=188

+3=228
    +4=188

Back in the blue... check again at +8 Ni Ni!!

20. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

He knows how to please his mamabean :mrgreen:

Night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.