1/8 Six's PMPS 396, +2 352, +4 310

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1664

New dose will starting tonight. Called the snow day 45 minutes after the shot.

2. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Re: 1/8 Six's AMPS 326

I often wonder how they decide a snowday...and why it's almost always too late to make other plans. LOL...there has got to be one person who makes the decision based on if they can get out of the house or not...

Enjoy your day 'off'...lots of scritches to Six, and some needed rest for you!

Best-
    Michele

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the new dose. I'm looking forward to seeing Six in the yellows and blues.

(I love snow days!! I don't like the snow - but I like the day off.)

4. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Good luck to you and Six with the new dose. Will be watching.

5. Amy and Six

Re: 1/8 Six's PMPS 396, +2 352

Update on the day

AMPS 326
    + 6 375
    PMPS 396 (dose increase starts tonight)
    +2 352

Can't tell if it's me overreacting to the 396 (might as well be red) or if he really was slightly off this afternoon. Seemed extra sleepy and didn't harass me for dinner early and that's never happened. Good news, eating his leftovers from dinner and perked right back up. Gonna be checking him regularly tonight.

In other wonky news...our furnace seems to be acting up...that or the thermostat. Grrr...put in a new furnace 1 year and a day from today...it's flipping cold in YSO tonight - low in the teens. It seems to be working again after banging several things indiscriminately. Keep fingers crossed!

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/8 Six's PMPS 396, +2 352

Alrighty Six, let's see some nice sunshiny numbers, please.
    So far so good; I like a nice slow drop, so can you have a wee talk with Shadoe and tell her that whatever she did yesterday was bad, no crazy numbers.

:RAHCAT

7. Amy and Six

Looks like he might hit some beautiful sunshine this evening...paws crossed.

8. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Six is really cute. And don't you hate it when as soon as something's warranty is up it breaks?!?

Good luck with Six tonight.

9. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Paws crossed indeed...and whack on that furnistat (or whatever it's called...I live in So Ca where it was a balmy 70 degrees today...ahem...) as much as needed. And then build a fire in the fireplace...

Stay warm, though. I mean it. And grab Six and make him snuggle with you; that warms you right up. Just beware if you have 7 kitties snuggled next to you for warmth - it's hard to turn over, around, or even sit up (especially when the 8th and 9th are on the pillows to eithr side of your head. Been there, done that...and ached for two days afterwards. LOL.

Best-
    Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.