1/9 Blackie

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

As The BG Rises continues. Blackie is still in the 300's at preshot and we are up to 3 units. I can't wait for the u/a on Monday. Only 4 days ago we were at 2.4 units. We're getting a little better drop today and I'll do more spot checks today. It was -1 when we got up to feed all the fur babies this morning. Its supposed to get up to 34 later in the week - woohoo! :lol: I never thought I'd say this, but I wish it would just get in the 40's. We are all sick of the cold. It hasn't snowed in more than a week, but there's still snow on the ground and side streets are still slick.

I'm feeling better today, too. I'm transitioning out of the sling now, so I hope everything gets better soon.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with everything today Ele. I'm sure it must be driving you bonkers both to not feel great, and have Blackie's BGs acting up again. Hope things turn around today! :smile:

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Geez, -1 just seems like insult on top of injury, you know? I mean, even the WEATHER can't cut you guys a break? Sheesh.

I am hopeful for Blackie's u/a on Monday, hopeful that it will bring some answers and some better #s for him (and for you). Poor guy's really been through it since October, hasn't he? You and he both. Is he still spending lots of time downstairs, or has he come back up with the rest of the crew?

I am glad you are getting able to use the sling less now. Hopefully your improved condition continues and only gets better.

I really do know what you mean about wishing for the 40s. They said that we will get into the mid to upper 30s on Tuesday or Wednesday, and that sounds AWESOME! How sick is that? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.