1/9 Indy AMPS 108, PMPS 123 ???

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jamy & Indy, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Yesterday's condo

WCR: Furry & Purry and wanting to play. Surfing nicely after a blue PS. Think that may have been food related. Gave him a snack 2.5 hours before AMPS and some was still left at PS, so he may have eaten late.

+3.5 - 74
    +7 - 79

2. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/9 Indy AMPS 108

Indy really has turned into the surfing king. :mrgreen:

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Re: 1/9 Indy AMPS 108

Don't think you gotta worry about the AMPS... the rest of the morning was just lovely pancreatic action... me think!

4. Cassandra and Sasha

No worries about the PM number either. It isn't a bad number, and it is only one day. All is looking great - promise! :D

5. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Okay, I KNOW that 123 is not a bad number, but I don't like it. cat(2)_steam He hasn't been this high since Christmas Day and then you have to go back to Dec 14th to find anything in the 120+ numbers.

My question is - his ears were really hot when I tested him. Does that mean anything? He was laying in his bed and I don't know if he was awake or asleep. Based on the way his eyes looked I would say he was sleeping. Would either of these account for the higher numbers?

6. Cassandra and Sasha

I know how you feel. We are spoiled with green all the time. I hate every single blue on Sasha's SS, and really that is just silly for me to hate parts of a SS so much. ;-)

I've tried to find some correlation between ear warmth and BG levels over the years, but have not, at least in Sasha. Ears can be warm or cold. I've had high numbers and low numbers on both. Usually when Sasha is asleep her ears get warm, same as after she eats. When she is moving around they are cool. But that's just her.

Not sure if that helped at all. :?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.