1/9 Putty AMPS 209 +4 278

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1742

Good morning LL.

Either the dosecrease is not holding or the slight infection Putty may have is causing higher numbers.
    I would like to either add fat back to the dose or go back to a skinny 2.25.....any thoughts experienced people?
    Putty is sleepy from the yeller. All other p's fine.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

How are you doing Miriam?
    Hope Putty feels better soon and wakes up and runs around like a good Putty cat dancing_cat

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

If there is an infection, even a slight one, I'd be inclined to fatten the dose.

OTOH, if Putty impolitely snagged a bit of the dreaded chicken marsala, he ate not only bread crumbs but a sweeter sort of wine. The bread, in particular, may take a while to clear.

I think you should probably make a decision once you see how the cycle plays out. Putty is entirely capable of dropping his numbers quickly and that may be a deciding factor.

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Agree with Sienne, Putty is good at clearing higher numbers out--Maybe wait a cycle or 2 to raise?
    Feel better Putty--HUGS from us :YMHUG:

5. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Good news about the pancreatitis test. I hope Putty feels better and comes back down soon.

6. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hope Putty feels better soon. Polite Putty, no more eating banned foods. Hope he comes down soon. We all know he can take an express when he is ready too. I think, if it were me, I might fatten up the dose a little. But you know him best.

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I would... you test enough to catch it if the infection or whatever starts clearing and the numbers drop. That's what I would do if it was Lucy. ((((Miriam))))

8. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Glad the pancreatitis test came back negative!! Hope Putty continues to feel bettah.

Good luck with the dosecrease....or maybe Putty will read some of these posts and you won't have to raise the dose!

9. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Just catching up on Putty's condo from last night and today and see that the pancreititis test came back negative. I hope the infection clears up soon and Putty's numbers ome down for you. I think that you could probably fatten up the dose a bit. You are pretty much up on Putty, so I don't think there will be a problem.

10. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Just wondering how the day went for Putty....how is he acting today? Good that all P's
    were in place this morning....hoping you are both ok and doing well....

11. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Come on down, Putty.

Please give the Puttster a hug from me, but don't squeeze him too tight if it hurts him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.