10/10 - Frosty might be ready - LOTS of supplies and meds to give away

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ana & Frosty (GA), Oct 10, 2018.

1. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Ana & Frosty (GA) Well-Known Member

I think Frosty may have just told me that he has had enough.

I tried changing his dressing that covers his skin tears, we gave him pain meds beforehand as always and for some reason he FLIPPED out. He was fighting us, biting, and screaming as if we were murdering him. I couldn’t have been hurting him because I was just turning him to get the gauze wrap around him. I’ve never seen him so upset, not even when he was feeling well. He always hated changing his clothes, but we only had to do it once a week before these new skin tears, and it was never this bad. Maybe something does hurt or he just feels really sick and we are bothering him.

Now because of the heart failure he is leaking a ton of fluid from his wounds and needs at least a daily dressing change. His left side was totally soaked today when i got home so we had no choice but to do the change. I had to buy a second onesie because I’m washing them daily at this point. But I can’t even keep up.

Also, yesterday I noticed his back feet were swollen. The heart failure must be getting worse.

His tears are getting worse too. I spoke to Dr. Demarco today and she said that she really doesn’t have any more ideas for him. It’s like we take one step forward and two steps back. That’s exactly how i feel.

She said I can bring him in on Saturday if I want hik to be looked at, but I don’t know how we will make it until Saturday if we can’t change his dressing. And if I’m honest with myself, I don’t think there’s any way the tears can be effectively repaired given how thin his skin is and how many of them there are. Not to mention all his other issues and the fact that he lost so much muscle and weight at this point.

I emailed lap of love and explained the situation to see what days or times they have available for the vet to come out. I feel like if he’s had enough the last thing I want to do is put him in a carrier and take him on an hour long drive.

I feel really bad because he was so upset and I really didn’t want him to suffer that much. This really sucks. He’s even eating and taking all of his meds, but his little body seems like it has given up.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Oh Ana, I’m so sorry:bighug:

Ana & Frosty (GA) likes this.
  4. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Just hugs and hugs and thoughts and prayers and more hugs and hugs....

5. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

So sorry you have to go through this, I wish I could give you a hug. You are such a great mama to Frosty. Give him lots of treats, it might make both of you feel a little bit better. :bighug:

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Oh Ana, I am so sorry it looks like Frosty's time. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: You've been such a great mommabean. Dealing with multiple conditions is so hard. Frosty knows he is loved.

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear (((Ana))),
    Just remember that Frosty loves you and trusts you. He knows that you will help him begin his new adventure.
    Sending you many :bighug::bighug::bighug:s.

8. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I am sorry for your anguish, and for your last steps on the journey you and Frosty have shared. My dear lady, you have done everything you could possibly think of to do, and you will do the right thing for him. Hugs, peace and comfort. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Ach Ana.

You are one wise lady. Make your plans for Frosty & you guys all have some quality time together. Treats and hugs and photos and ....well.....everything.

Sending you cyber strength .

M

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

11. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

12. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

You have gone above and beyond...
    :bighug:

13. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

14. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Thinking of you.
    Hugs, strength, love, and peace...
    :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

15. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

So sorry to read this - but your instincts will guide you. Sending hugs and prayers to you.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. I'm inclined to agree with you that he's asking for mercy.

17. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

18. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Ana I am so sorry to hear it’s Frosty time, lady you have went above and beyond and made every effort to give him the best life, know this, please! Your amazing mom, Frosty knows your love and knows what all you have done to help him, I used to ask some people why this was happening to me about Bellas diabetes and I’m gonna tell you what they told me, God picked a special person to take care of Frosty and that special person is you, your amazing and Frosty is so lucky to have you, enjoy the time you have and give him lots of hugs! My heart is with you

19. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

No words Ana, just tears for you and Frosty and big hugs! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

20. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug:

21. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Dear Ana, this is one of the hardest things we have to do for our furbabies. It sounds like Frosty has had enough. Sending you a lot of love, and strength and peace. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

22. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

Oh Ana :bighug::bighug:

You have given Frosty a home, the best of care and so much love. You have fought a valiant battle against Cushing's... a mighty foe. My heart is heavy knowing that you are facing the ultimate gift of love. Many prayers and lots of strength are being sent for you and Frosty.

[​IMG]

23. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Ana, this is the hardest decision we have to make with our loved little ones. Frosty was lucky to find you, my thoughts and prayers are with you both :bighug::bighug::bighug:

24. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. This is must be so hard for you. Hugs to you and gentle skritches and loving strokes to Frosty.
    Give Frosty tons of love and all the treats he wants today.
    You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

25. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

26. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Even if this is an eventuality we all knew would be coming, my heart hurts reading this. Sending you so many hugs, and vines of comfort, love, and peace during this difficult time. We're all here for you Ana. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

27. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to read this.
    [​IMG]

Ana & Frosty (GA) and Dyana like this.
  28. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

So very sorry Anna. :bighug:

29. Cynthia & Merlin (GA)

Cynthia & Merlin (GA) Member

Ana I just went through this a month ago with Merlin. It was sooo hard. I had to do it, for him, so he wouldn’t suffer anymore. This is what we sign up for and you have been an amazing guardian and advocate for Frosty. It always comes to this. Sending every bit of strength, comfort, and love as you all go through this.

30. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug: For you and Frosty.

31. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

32. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Lots of Love and hugs:bighug::bighug::bighug: Frosty is soo lucky to have been able to be loved by you!

33. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

Oh Ana...I’m hating this& everything that hurts our precious babes! God bless you for being such a great momma. And for knowing what is best. My heart is breaking for you & your sweet family. You know we will see them again & they will be waiting at the bridge when we meet again. I can’t wait to see all of my fur babies healthy & happy in heaven.:bighug::bighug::bighug:......

34. Amanda & Shmee

Thinking about you this morning, Steve and I send our love.

35. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to read this Ana. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

36. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

So sorry to hear about frosty. He might be telling you its time even though your not ready. Big hugs to you and gentle scritches to frosty

Ana & Frosty (GA) and Beth 73 like this.
  37. H.M. Victor (GA)

H.M. Victor (GA) Member

It breaks my heart to read this...Sending you and Frosty vines of love, comfort and peace :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

38. Bellasmom

Thinking about u guys:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

39. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Thinking of you:bighug::bighug::bighug:

40. PussCatPrince - GA

From all across the miles this Saturday morning.
    :bighug:

41. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry. Such a sad, sorrowful time
    Peace and love to you and Frosty

42. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

43. Tuxedo Mom

44. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It has always been my contention that our kitties tell us when it's their time. It is our job to be smart enough to listen and do what they ask, no matter how hard that decision is. My thoughts are with you and Frosty.

45. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:❤️ And many prayers .....

46. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: Thinking of you.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

47. Amanda & Shmee

48. Jill & Jade

Jill & Jade Well-Known Member

Thinking of you........:(

49. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

Frosty has been fortunate to have your loving care, and especially at this difficult time.
    I send you strength, and I send Frosty peace and I send you both so much love.

:bighug::bighug:

50. Bellasmom

Sending :bighug::bighug::bighug: prayers and vines to u guys
    :bighug::bighug: Ana

51. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

You have given Frosty the gift of love that he never had. I hope he can make it some more days. He has tried to be a good kitteh, and you have done your very best to make him healthy. Big Hugs to you and Frosty kitteh. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

52. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

(((Ana)))
    Sending love hugs vines for you and Frosty. Especially from the nycacc kittehs in this clowder: Spunky and Bella of the here and now and Bo and Scoops watching over from the great beyond. ❤️

53. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Keeping you in my prayers... :bighug::bighug::bighug:

54. JeanW

JeanW Member

Thinking about you both and sending love, hugs and peace. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

55. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Just checking on you. Sending love and peace for you. :bighug::bighug:

56. PussCatPrince - GA

Moi aussi.

Ana. I hold you close right now.

57. Bellasmom

Thinking of u guys :bighug::bighug::bighug:

58. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to say thanks for all your kind words and support. Just wanted to let you know that we scheduled Lap of Love to come out tomorrow afternoon. I took the day off so we are spending time with him today, and I’ll be with him tomorrow until the vet comes. Dan should be home by then too.

He’s definitely ready. He hasn’t been eating well for the last 2 days, and his sugar this morning was 92 on the AT meter so he didn’t even get any insulin. 4 hours later it was still 92. I’m glad I skipped the shot.

I took him to the IM vet yesterday just for a final opinion. She gave me an option to keep going and what that would entail, and it would require extensive wound care which involves irrigating his wounds with running water twice a day. There is NO WAY he would be able to handle that. It would be torture, and she said that from her 23 years of experience in veterinary IM she does not think that he will be able to bounce back from this due to his multiple issues. We fix one thing and something else gets worse.

I trust and agree with her. We have been slowly going downhill over-all, and he is too weak and tired and probably having a lot of pain from the skin tears, which I should actually call pretty large wounds. He couldn’t get comfortable the other night, turning side to side, bc he has tears on both sides and he’s a side sleeper like his mom :( i got more buprenex and cerenia to keep him as comfortable as possible until tomorrow.

We are letting him lay in his favorite spot (the kitchen) and hand feeding him rotisserie chicken, which he loves. He finally ate a little this afternoon so maybe he will get insulin tonight depending on his numbers. It’s hard for him to walk so I don’t want his sugars to be too high and make him pee all the time, otherwise I wouldn’t bother sticking him with needles anymore.

Again, I just wanna thank you all for your support. I didn’t wanna start another thread, so I figured I would reply here and I figured everyone who responded would see it. This does feel like the right thing to do.

Now, I do have a LOT of supplies and medication. I don’t know if I will be able to come back onto this page after he goes, so I’m going to list them here.

I feel most comfortable mailing stuff to people from this forum that I’ve interacted with for a while , some of whom already have my address anyway, so that’s why I will not post it in the supply closet.

If I do not have any takers, I will probably donate it to my local Diabetic Cats chapter and/or rescue. I don’t even care about the money, although it would help to offset Frosty’s bills (currently balance on my credit card is $4000), so I ask for shipping cost if I’m gonna ship it to you, plus whatever u wanna give. If u can’t afford to give anything that’s fine too. I want to give back

- I have 6 brand new Lantus pens, +1 that I just opened last week. Would prefer to give to someone locally due to complexity with keeping cold during transport. I know that @Bronx's dad And @JanetNJ don’t use Lantus which is unfortunate because they’re local for me, but if you guys know anyone in the area who does, please let me know.

- 2 full boxes of Ulticare u-100 VerRx syringes with half markings plus 1 almost full box - maybe I used less than 10 out of that box, and each box contains 60 syringes

- KCL powder, Kcl tabs, and Kcl gel. These will be totally free because they aren’t full. Just send me your address

- Relion Confirm meter and maybe 10 - 15 strips.

- 3 boxes of 100 lancets

- Vetmedin - about 10 or so pills of 1.25 mg and about 90 “tiny tabs” of 1.5 mg . Would only ask for something for the 1.5 mg, whatever u can afford to give. I just got them and paid $48 for 100. Even like $10-20 would help toward’s Frosty’s medical bills, but again If you’re in need please just let me know.

- lasix 12.5 mg - about 10 pills . Free

- benazepril 5 mg - teeny tiny tabs. I probably have like 10 of them left. Free. Frosty was taking 1/2 so some are cut in half.

- probably about 250 empty #4 get caps. I paid $15 for 300. Whatever u can afford. @Amanda & Shmee ?

- pill pockets - bags about 1/2 full - salmon and chicken flavor

- reglan 5 mg - broken into 1/4 pill - 6 quarters.

- Vetoryl 10 mg -about 40 capsules left. One of the boxes is brand new, unopened. Paid about $48 for it. Would appreciate $10-20 if possible for all 40. For those who have dogs with a Cushing’s.

I think I’m gonna keep the Alphatrak meter and the Freestyle Insulux strips (I have maybe 60?) bc I have other pets in case I need to check their sugar, but if someone rly needs it please let me know and I’ll mail it to u. I got insurance for my other 3 pets through my job so technically if they get DM it should be covered .

Entyse appetite stimulant - this really helped Frosty a lot. I highly recommended. It’s liquid and comes with an oral syringe.

I have some other medication syringes - 2 35 ml syringes for oral liquids and 1 for pills if anyone wants those. I’m gonna keep the pill buster for the other pets. These will be free

Please DM me if you want anything. I am not “watching” this thread, but I will come on and check back later. It would be too painful for me to get emails about this thread after tomorrow. I think the DMs still go to my email though.

Thanks again. I hope everyone and their kitties are doing well. Lot of love to all of you guys. ❤️❤️❤️:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Reason for edit: Some meds have been claimed
  59. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you've had to make this decision. You've done so much for your boy and he enjoyed many months of love and care. I wish you peace ... :bighug::bighug::bighug:

60. Bellasmom

Wishing you guys peace and thank you for all the love you have given Frosty, you all have been lucky to have found each other, lots of love and hugs going your way Ana:bighug::bighug::bighug:

61. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

You should be able to get a refund for any unused, unopened boxes of meds.

I will be bringing out Neko's candle tomorrow afternoon. And looking to the sky for the new star tomorrow night.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

62. Tuxedo Mom

((((Ana))))

Although the update is not unexpected it is still heart-wrenching. I wish I had words of wisdom to share with you but all I can share are my tears

upload_2018-10-14_14-46-47.jpeg

You will be giving Frosty the ultimate gift of love by releasing him from his poor worn-out body. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I will light a candle for Frosty tomorrow to help guide him across the Bridge. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

63. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

It's heart wrenching. I'm at a loss of words just know I send love for you and your furbaby. Hoping his light will give you strength and his love will give you peace. :bighug::bighug:

64. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

65. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sure there is catnip on the other side, but not catnip given by you. If you have some on hand, now is the time.

A lot of shelters will not take open meds - or they will smile and take the leftover supplies, then throw out what they will not use. Ask first.

66. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Sending prayers of strength and peace to you and wishing a peaceful crossing for Frosty. You have given him so much love and tomorrow you will give him the ultimate gift of love. :bighug:

67. PussCatPrince - GA

All the best to you Ana.

M
    x

68. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Thanks guys. Gaba and cerenia have been claimed, i updated the list.

The one thing I rly wanna give away is the Lantus. We have SO MUCH. I don’t think I would be able to mail it cold which is the only issue. Locally would be preferred. If you don’t mind me mailing it just in a box without being cold I can do that.

Would be great to also get rid of the syringes as well.

69. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

As I read your post I am in tears. I have followed frosty for awhile. Even though we have never met my heart breaks to hear you had to make this decision. You have tried everything possible just remember when he crosses that rainbow bridge he will be a young kitten again. When you see an eagle stop and watch it I believe that their spirits ride on the wings of eagles. Prayers and hugs to you and your family

70. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

You are making a very kind decision, although I know how painful it is. So sorry

71. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. You are doing the loving thing in letting him go so he won't suffer. I know that doesn't make it easier. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  72. Becky & Baby Girl GA

This is the hardest part of pet ownership & it’s heartbreaking. Bless you for loving & caring for him the way you have.You are in my thoughts & prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  73. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ana, hi Frosty buddy. We both posted almost identical posts today, mine is in Feline Health.
    When I first got my "Ana is now following you" post I barely knew you but I clearly know what it is I see in you and hopefully you see the same things in me.
    Take care of yourself my friend, give Frosty a little ear rub for me. :bighug:

74. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Tears and sorrow for you Ana, smiles for Frosty because he will be free of earthly pain and suffering. He will live in your heart and in all our memories. We will see Frosty again through the veil across the bridge. Such a brave loving mama to give this gift to Frosty. :bighug:

Jill & Jade and Bellasmom like this.
  75. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Take care Ana. So sorry to read this news. Bless you for planning it. I know it's not easy. It's gut wrenching. But we would only do as much for the ones we love. Sending prayers and love your way. Frosty will be surrounded by our love from now until eternity...:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  76. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear (((Ana))),
    We will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending you vines of comfort and strength :bighug::bighug::bighug:. When you hold Frosty in your arms and he hears your loving farewell, he will already be flying free on his beautiful new golden wings--heading for the Rainbow Bridge, where he will receive a wonderful welcome from all of our GAs. :rb_icon:
    Fly free brave Frosty! You are much loved.

77. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Unfortunately, Allivet’s return policy clearly says that prescription medications are not returnable. I can try emailing them to make sure they wont take it, but I doubt they will. It sucks but I should have cancelled the auto ship when Frosty first got sick. I got caught up in his care and forgot. No big deal. That med is already paid for. As I said, it would be helpful to get a few dollars for some of his meds, but I know some people on here are struggling to make ends meet as it is, so I would be happy to donate any of Frosty’s supplies and meds to anyone who truly needs them. ❤️

78. PussCatPrince - GA

Same here Ana.

*thinks*

Could DCIN help with this ?
    @Chris & China

79. Cynthia & Merlin (GA)

Cynthia & Merlin (GA) Member

At first they need us, and then we need them. xxoo

80. Mary Ann & Baby

Mary Ann & Baby Member

I'm so very sorry, Ana. Much love and a big hug going out to you and your Frosty. You are an amazing catmama. xo

81. JeanW

JeanW Member

Oh Ana I am so sorry. You gave Frosty an amazing gift and he is so blessed that you came into his life. I send you hugs and prayers and many wishes for peace. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

82. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Ana, I am so, very sorry. Frosty was so well loved and the care you gave him was extraordinary. He will soon fly free and be forever happy and pain free :bighug::bighug::bighug:

83. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, DCIN could use it all and we'd make sure it went to people who really needed it.

Our supplies manager is in Virginia so it wouldn't be too hard to ship and we'd be willing to cover postage.

Now that that's out of the way, I want to tell you how impressed I am with you and how well you've taken care of Frosty. I know you were hoping for so much more time with him, but the time you've had together is probably the best time in his life. He couldn't have been more loved or better taken care of.

We'll all be thinking of you tomorrow when Frosty heads off to his next big adventure...knowing he was loved as much as any cat could be :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  84. SOBrien

SOBrien Member

Ana, I’ve followed Frosty’s story and, while I haven’t had much advice to give, it was obvious you did all you could for him. You are a wonderful cat mom and I’m so sorry you are going through this!

85. Joanne&TinySole

Joanne&TinySole Well-Known Member

I cannot express my sadness enough over Frosty's decline and your ultimate loss. My goodness, he was so fortunate to have you, and you to have him.
    What a gift of kindness and love you have given Frosty, and with that gift to him, some of that kindness and love will surely come back to you.
    You were the kind of cat mom all of us can aspire to.
    I wish you much peace; you truly did all you could for him.
    His love lives on...XOXO

86. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Prayers for peace, strength and comfort for you and Dan and for sweet Frosty during this time. For what it's worth, I believe that you are doing the right thing for your sweet little man. Keeping you in my heart........:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

87. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Dear Ana. I've read every post in this thread as I've most of his threads, because I care.:bighug: I could tell how much you cared for him.
    I'm not very good with words at times like this, and most of my words that I have been thinking have already been said.
    I wish you and Frosty love and comfort and peace, and know that Frosty knows how much you love him.
    I wish you didn't have to go through this, but we all do someday.
    Know that Frosty picked YOU, because you were able to give him so much.
    One fine day, a long, long time from now, you will meet your beautiful Frosty again, as he runs to you in a very loving greeting. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Tomorrow night, when I get home from work, I will light a candle for Frosty to help him on his way :cat:

Bellasmom and Jill & Jade like this.
  88. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

You have been amazing parents to Frosty. I don't think I could have hold up as well. You took him in when he needed help the most. You love him and cared for him and now although you are not ready, he is. He will always be in your hearts.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

89. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

I’m so very, very sorry. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

90. Amanda & Shmee

In tears, you are so kind and such a great mama. I actually bought some of the #3&4 empty pill containers so I am good. I appreciate you thinking of me.

So much love to you :bighug::bighug::bighug: deep breaths. I will be thinking of your family tomorrow.

91. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

92. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe.... Frost and Noah Colors are all wrong, use your imagination. "Frosty, you're snoring!"
    hug_001.jpg

93. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

You've given Frosty such good love and care. I'm so sorry you are going through this. Vines for a comfortable night and a gentle tomorrow.

94. Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA)

Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA) Well-Known Member

Ana you are a true angel. How lucky you and Frosty are to have found each other. I can only hope to be able to care for my babies as well as you have.

So very very sorry...

Sandi & Whisper.

95. H.M. Victor (GA)

H.M. Victor (GA) Member

Trying not to cry as I type this and being unsuccessful...I'm sure no one could have given Frosty more love and care than you did during his time with you, and there's no doubt he knows it. I will be keeping both of you in my heart and prayers ❤️❤️:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

96. Tuxedo Mom

Thinking of you and Frosty today :bighug::bighug::bighug:

[​IMG]

97. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today. :bighug:

98. Bellasmom

Giving you guys lots of :bighug::bighug: today

99. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sending hugs.

100. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

(((Ana,)))
    Frosty is so lucky to have "parents" so capable and willing to do everything possible for him. You fought a valiant battle and gave Frosty the courage to fight too. He chose his family well! Will be keeping you, Dan and Frosty in my thoughts and prayers today as Frosty embarks on his new adventure at the bridge. ♥♥