10/13 Maggie OTJ Three Months

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I just posted on LL but also wanted to give a quick update, here, too. Maggie was three months OTJ officially yesterday and is doing just great! Her last bg was 106 on the Alpha Trak which is within range, as this meter reads higher than the human meter. I just bought an Accu-Chek meter as a back-up and love the way it just takes a small drop of blood and the strip sucks it up so fast. This meter will replace my Accu-Chek, but I'll still keep the Alpha Trak as a back-up. Maggie is due for her six month senior check-up, so I'll keep you posted. She could stand to lose a pound or two, but other than that, I couldn't be happier with her progress. Take care everyone and hugs.

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ann and Maggie, woo hoo! It is amazing that is has already been 3 months! Glad you like the new meter. We use the relion that only uses a little bit of blood too, makes things much easier! Way to go Maggie! Look forward to hearing of her vet report! Hugs!

3. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

So happy to hear about Maggie's three months OTJ!

Judy & Jake

4. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Good luck with the senior visit! So glad she's doing well. Isn't it amazing how time flies?

I love my Accu-chek too, BTW.

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for the good wishes on Maggie's OTJ! Yes, it is amazing how fast the time flies!

6. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Most excellent! We're right there with you!
    Debie & Jezebel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.