10/14 Tess AMPS~450 +3~238 +6~240 +9~Hi R PMPS~Hi R +3~Hi +5~543 +7~356 PMPS~346 R

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

The R doesn't seem to be bring her down as much, we may need to start using a bit more.

WE had a nice big poo sometime between PM+10 and preshot. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] At least 5" or 6" and not too soft! Unfortunately not in the LB, but at least she made it to a pee pad!

I got some new choices of WEruva too and she ate a little of that on her own.:cat: :cat: Vet told us to switch from cypro to mirtazipine and she got it this morning so hopefully that will help as well.

2. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Those vines keep winding their way to sweet Tess. But eating, pooping!, med tweaks. C'mon little girl, keep feeling better and better and better.

Marilyn and Polly

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Hooray for big poo - Go, Tess!! When you have a victory like that, who cares if it's in the box? Continued vines from us!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Tess, More beautiful fall leaves and vines are on the way. Way to GO with the poop!!
    ~ Rusty

5. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Continuing vines for Miss Tess- hooray for poop and hoping that at least this problem is behind her (no pun intended) I hope the switch to mirtz works for her and now little girl, time to come back down to earth! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Hooray for John saving the hummer yesterday! :joyful::joyful:

6. Ann & Tess GA

The R just doesn't seem to be bringing her down tonight. We're starting to wonder if it has gone bad. We'll get a new vial tomorrow. Tested for ketones and the results were negative, but our strips are old so that is on the shopping list too.

7. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Just got caught up with what you've been going through the last few days. First: Hooray to John on saving the hummingbird. He sure is a keeper!

Second: Hooray for Poo!!!!!!

Next, I'm so sorry Miss Tess has been having such a hard time. I think the muscle weakness theory might have some merit. So how did she do on the Mirtz? Di it make her anxious and meowy? That's what it does to Minka. I hope it helps her appy. I'm glad she ate some of the Weruva. Funny, but that's the kind of thing I've had the best luck with for Minka lately, too. She used to only like pate, but suddenly she's eating the shredded stuff. Cats! :rolleyes:

Sending lots of healing and appy vines. Also a few :bighug:s for two awesome beans.

8. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Yay for eating and pooping :) if you have any left over poop vines please send them for Vyktor, he is overdue again :banghead:

We don't like those high's Tess please come down from there. It certainly seems like the R didn't even touch the sides :confused: I hope the new vial helps.

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann and John :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Hooray on those P's! Good news. Paws crossed for Tess.

It is nice to see that slide down last night. I so hope that continues. I always struggled with the alpha readings, Mannie had for a while so many of them. Hope the new R helps too. Surf well Tess, and think blue and green.

Here's to an excellent day today Tess. :) hugs to you both!

10. Ann & Tess GA

The R seems to have finally brought her down. I'm giving more at +10 to try to keep her from making another Everest ascent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.