10/15 Tess AMPS~223 +3~142 +5~134 +7~468 R +10~360 PMPS~506 R +3~271 +6~209 +8.5~Hi R +10~504

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Thank you for the early delivery, Vanessa! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: I really needed it!

Finally down this morning and i even got a couple of purrs out of her. Unfortunately I found a flea on her! So good-bye to her carrier hidey-hole, which I took and cleaned and sprayed. Fortunately I remembered that there was still a new Kitty Cube stashed away after she lost interest and the first one started to tear. We'll see if it is acceptable soon.

Now to try to get some food in her.o_O

:rolleyes: While I was getting breffis ready she went and ate some of the dried up chicken offered from our dinner last night. Also a little nibbling on the offered Weruva beef and chicken. Not enough though so it looks like more syringes.:blackeye:

@Vyktors Mum Serryn, the muscle weakness is a thought, I'll ask at the vet this afternoon. we are going in for a recheck of her BP after a week on amlodipine. @Tricia & Cinco the Mirtz hasn't seemed to make her agitated, but no improvement in appy either.

Thank you for the vines everyone, please keep them coming.

Rusty, thank you the leaves is so pretty! Dids you paint them? I never saw such pretty leaves! -- Tess

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    Bummer on the flea. Hope you got the eggs! it's excellent that Tess wanted some food. I hope she continues to improve her appetite. Good luck with the vetty visit today. Fingers aand paws crossed for good test results.

Yo Tess, that's the real color of the leaves. I didn't paint them! I'll send you some more today. You can decorate your cube with them. They never fade.
    Rusty

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ella, the only place she has been sleeping lately is her carrier and that has been sprayed and is outside airing. I think I'll just carry her in my lap over to the vet this afternoon. She is not happy that it is gone however. Fresh fleece are out and the others going into the wash.

On the fuds side, she ate a little more of the Weruva (w/ sprinkles) AND she ate an entire freeze dried chicken heart! :cat::cat::cat:

4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Since Tess has only been on amlodipine for a week, I wonder if some of what's going on with her is side-effects....

Amlodipine Side Effects in cats

Tons of vines coming from us!!!

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

More vines for Tess and hugs for the beans.
    Liz

6. Ann & Tess GA

Thanks Amy, the only side effects that apply to Tess are loss of appetite and weakness and those were there before we started on the amlopidine. What we originally took her in for last week was straining to poop and not eating.

First blue in days!!!!! And the vet just called, crossed wires and the appt is now tomorrow. So I can go in and help w/ the soda firing this afternoon.

Thank you, Liz!

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  7. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I'm glad she's eating a little more. Sending mega appy vines and good vetty vines for tomorrow.

8. missMeows

missMeows Well-Known Member

Lots more vines coming your way. Glad she ate some more today for you :) Hope all checks out at the vetty visit. Hugs and purrs for you both!

9. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Vines.

Marilyn and Polly

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Piling vines on top of vines.:bighug:

11. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

And even more vines from me :bighug:

12. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

And some more, if you have room! Glad to hear that she's eating some by herself :)

13. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann and John :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Piling on the vines too. I hope things will be good for Tess today. Bummer on the flea, but sounds like you have nipped that one in the bud. Good vines in dealing with the muscle weakness. We dealt with that with Mannie, hind legs area. His was due to low potassium, so we supplemented for that to get his levels back up. Not too sure though that that problem is what is causing Tess issues. many vines for good vetty visit today.

It was nice to see those blues yesterday. I hope she can get back there again today. No alpha readings Tess, 'K?

Hugs to you both, and I hope the day is a good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.