10/18 Sherlock AMPS 320, PMPS 332, +4 337

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LexaJoy, Oct 18, 2018.

1. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Welp. We saw our first blue number last night and were very, very excited... and this morning have rebounded up into the three hundreds again. Woe. I know, I know. It happens. Still, hopeful we see some more blue going forward. It makes for a nice change.

Even better, DW did last night's test all on her own and seems pretty confident she can get another test in this morning! I'm pretty happy about that. She's getting better and I feel a little less like an island. Phew.

Progress!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats to DW. DH took a bit getting the hang of it. Now he does my day tests as he is home.

Blue- yahoo! Hope you see another one today!

3. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Alas, Sherlock was too clever for DW and she couldn't get a second test on him this morning before having to go to work. I told her that she was a gem for trying, and she promised to practice again tonight when we're both home, in case she needs help wrangling him. Maybe tomorrow, she'll nab him now that she knows she needs to close off some of the bedrooms so he can't go hide from her under a bed, lol. What a learning process we're enjoying!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

You guys are just doing so well. It's nice to see the progress and know that you are not giving up and still trying. And Sherlock is going to keep improving, I just know it. At the least, you know you are helping him to feel better.
    I hope DW is feeling better and kudos to her for her testing success.

5. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Thank you! I was so excited to see that blue number last night. I haven't seen a number below 200 since we've started this journey, and it was very encouraging. I'm sorry that DW was outfoxed this morning and a sneaky Sherlock hid under the bed from her, but tomorrow is another day for her to try again. She is much less uncomfortable than she was before starting meds, so I'm hopeful that maybe by the weekend, we'll see her rash-y bumps start to go away. Then, even if someone hides under the bed, she might be able to nab him anyway!

Idjit's mom likes this.