10/19 Sherlock AMPS 316, +3 278, PMPS 282

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LexaJoy, Oct 19, 2018.

1. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Happy Friday! I hope everyone's going to have a wonderful day heading into an even lovelier weekend. Sherlock is having a fussy morning. I tried a new way to warm up his ears and he was having none of it, but. For all the fussing, I got his test on the first try, so maybe he'll just have to get used to it.

DW will be trying a solo test again this morning, after being unsuccessful yesterday. My fingers are crossed for her!

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

It does get easier, and kudos to DW for participating :bighug:

LexaJoy likes this.
  3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Friday right back!

Good luck to the DW on testing!

4. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

She got it this morning! So proud of her. Now we can start getting morning numbers!

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

They do get use to it eventually. Have treat, I'll allow you to test me says cat!!!!!!!!

Good news on wife learning. Wish my husband would.

6. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I wish I could manage Idjit on my own, we team up. But, also wish husband would learn to use Instant Pot, food processor, washing machine and pay bills. :joyful:

7. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Lol, I feel you there. Wifey is somewhat remiss in a few things that make me crazy... like putting dishes in the sink and not the washer, ahem. But what can you do, right? So long as the important stuff gets done, the rest is mostly details.

And can be apologized for with chocolate. Or a nice bottle of red.

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

My husband does the cooking, so as long as I don't have to I'm okay with it. He does the breakfast dishes. He also mows our acre, shovel the snow and rakes the leaves whereas I don't do any of that. So I guess it's a fair trade off but still.............and he does his own laundry.

9. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Or both, and diamonds, rubies, emeralds, sapphires, Certificates of Deposit...ah the list goes on and on.

Olive & Paula likes this.