GA 10/19 Tess is Flying Free

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Tess has been Hi all day , the R won't bring her down. I just upped it to .5u.

We took her to the ER this afternoon, she is very constipated and was straining exhausting herself. She had lost half a pound in the last 2 weeks and they said she was ver emaciated and dehydrated, in spite of the squids and all the water she has been drinking. They thought she should be let go, right there and then. John and I sat and talked and decided we needed time to say good bye to her.

When we got home we let Tess wander pretty much as she wanted, more exercise than she had had in 2 weeks. Although she tried again several time still no poo. Then she settled for a nap on the warm flagstone in the back yard and we stayed w/ her.

We will call Dr. S first thing in the morning. We can't let her go on like this. We wanted to give her a chance to beat this last episode, but she seems to be getting worse not better. If Dr. S agrees that we are just prolonging her life and no hope of recovery, then we will let Tess go tomorrow after a last day in the sun.

Thank you to everyone who has been sending vines. This was just one fight to many for our brave little girl.

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Ann))) (((John))) Many vines for Tess to feel better. Hugs for you at this difficult time. :bighug::bighug: Hoping for a good day of memories for you. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

3. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

((((((((Ann))))))))) ((((John)))))
    sending lots of love and prayers.....

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Ann}}} and {{{John}}}

My heart is breaking as I read your condo. I'm going to pray for a miracle all night, but I know if that isn't meant to be, you will do what is best for your dear Tess. Enjoy your evening and night together. I know it will be bittersweet. You will all be in my thoughts.

Sending vines, prayers and many :bighug::bighug::bighug:s

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

((((Ann and John)))))

My heart is also breaking....for you and for all who have loved Tess these many years in her beautiful jewelry, driving the bus, KTSS, and just bring her beautiful self. Sending you more love than you will ever know and many prayers for Tess that she have comfort tonight and that tomorrow will bring whatever she needs.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Ann and John :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    So sorry to read Tess is so unwell. Hoping for a miracle. Sending prayers and feel better vines.
    Such a hard time for you both. Hold her tight.

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

So very sorry to hear Tess is losing this one last battle Ann and John. Will be hoping for the best, but if it's not to be, we all know you'll do the right thing for her and release her to fly free

Sending vines and prayers for the whole family :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Oh Ann and John, I'm so sorry. Light for a loving time with your most special girl and comfort and wisdom for your decision tomorrow. Prayers from here for all of you there.

Marilyn and Polly

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Oh no, it is as we feared seeing no condo today. Our hearts are breaking for our Zener's bestie Ms T and her beloved beans. What can one say at such a time to help? Wishing you a beautiful sunny day full of warmth, peace and love. There are no better beans than you both and you have fought the long fight as a team. We are sending hugs and love to you all through this next stage of the journey. Our hearts are so heavy as we say goodbye to another of our Zener's long time friends.

Anne, Liz and Tillie

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear ((((Ann & John))), Dearest ((((Tess)))),
    All of our thoughts will be with you tomorrow as you treasure a lovely day in the sunshine.

Ella & Rusty

Yo Tess, my best girl,
    I'm going to pay you a visit tonight. We'll sneak out and go for a ride in the Furrari. Don't be afraid.
    ~ Rusty

11. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((( Ann, John, and Tess )))))
    I'm so sorry.
    Sending strength, love, and peace for whatever lies ahead...

12. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

((((((Ann John and Tess)))))))
    I am so sorry to read this, but I am glad you brought her home today and I hope you were able to take in every single minute of the day with her. We don't know what tomorrow will bring, but whatever happens, you will be in my heart and prayers.

13. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

so very sad to read your news, sending heartfelt prayers for Tess and for you Ann and John, snuggle close :bighug::bighug::bighug:

14. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear about Tess wishing for a miracle tonight for you all.

15. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

i'm heartbroken to read this. Holding you all close in my thoughts as you care for your sweet girl.

sending many hugs your way.

julie

16. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. Sending prayers.

17. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Oh Ann, I am sending a boat load of hugs your way.
    I hope Tess will rally and feel better, but if not then I wish you all a peaceful day in the sun with lots of love.

Prayers to you.

18. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Ann & John)))))

You are in my thoughts. Sending strength.

19. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry to read this ((((((Ann, John, Tess, Emma))))))

20. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Oh, I am so very sorry to read this. Your love for Tess radiates to all of us...we are sending tons of prayers for all of you :bighug::bighug::bighug:...

21. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Ann and john, This is breaking my heart. My thoughts will be with you today. Along with the tears. Strength to you. Love you Miss Tess. :bighug:

22. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Ann and John, Sorry to read this. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Sending strength.:bighug::bighug:
    Paula and Michael

23. Anne & Hyde (GA)

Anne & Hyde (GA) Well-Known Member

People around the world are pulling for you and your girl. Sending hugs to the humans and poopy vines to Tess.

24. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

((((((((Ann, John, and Tess)))))))))

I'm at a loss of words to comfort you.

Smokey, my 2 civvies Tripper and Tux, and I are sending all the hugs you need.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

25. MaineLove

MaineLove Member

Ann and John - Hold the spirit of your girl in your heart. Prayers and hugs to comfort you.

26. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

My heart breaks for you as I read this condo. Tess is one of those kitties that has just always kept keepin' on.

Prayers that today is a better day for Tess.

27. Anne & Zener GA

Thinking of you all today, hugging tight from our home.

28. elizabeth and gus

elizabeth and gus Well-Known Member

I am so sorry that Tess is not doing well. Sending vines and prayers for Tess.

29. Ann & Tess GA

Thank you everyone who have sent prayers and vines for Tess. She is Flying Free now, no more pain, no more pokies, no more fuds she really didn't want to eat. The change in her in just a few days made it clear that it was time. Yesterday when we made the decision to take her home to say good bye, she seemed to relax right at the ER. Tess had a last beautiful afternoon in the sun and today we had one last morning with her in the garden. She was released from her failed little body while I held her in the sun.

Fly Free, my Littlest One!:rb_icon: The world is less joyful without you.

Yo Rusty! thank you for coming to drive me to the Bridge, I know the Furrari will be safe in your paws! Don't forget to give the keys to the bus to Bug and Lola, they is old enough now and it is the purrfect catering truck!

Oooooooo, I see my best buddy Mannie, and Stu and Zener and Binksey and C.D. and Bear Man and Checkers and Maggie and Leo and ……… and …………and ………… they is all here and they looks sooooooooo good! I has missed them all so much! Mannie and I can plays Titanic again! And now the Bridge has a Pastry Chef too!

Thank you all for the vines that made such a soft bed and soothed me over the last days! I will see you all again on the next Full Moon and sing to you with the Celestial Chorus!

Be good kittehs and be green! -- Tess, Chief Pastry Chef at the Bridge

30. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

((((Ann and John))))
    I am so very sorry and sad. To say that you gave Tess amazing care is an understatement -- your love for her and the attention you gave her is inspiring, and always will be. Thinking of you and sending love and endless hugs.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

:rb_icon:
    Fly free, sweet Tess. You will always be loved by so many.

31. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Tess. I know that Bear Man is showing her all the best sunbeams right now. Fly free, Tess. You were loved and will be remembered by your many friends always.

32. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

(((((Ann & John)))))

There are some of our LL kitties (and beans) who make a lasting impression and I am in tears as if that kitty is one of my own. Maybe because they are part of the cohort who came to LL at about the same time as Gabby or because we have shared so much. For me,Tess is one of those kitties. I know she will be forever in your heart. I suspect she will have left her paw prints on more hearts than just yours and John's. This is the fable that WCF once shared with me about why we choose tears. It is more elegant than I could ever be.

Fly free Tess and land softly. There are many of our kitties at the Bridge waiting to keep you company and to keep you safe and happy until you are reunited with the ones you love best.

33. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

Sending hugs and love to you both!

34. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Reminds me of Butthead's final day outdoors the grass, making happy squinty eyes at the sunshine. :rb_icon:

[​IMG]

Donny and Butthead will greet Tess at The Bridge.

35. Anne & Zener GA

Big hugs to you and John, you have been the most awesome beans for Tess and a huge help to us and many others here in Lantus/LevLand. It's a sad day.
    Liz, Anne & Tillie

36. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

What a wonderful gift you gave Tess at the end.......she knew you loved her. Such a sad time for you. :bighug::bighug:
    Land softly sweet Tess.:rb_icon:cat_wings>o

37. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

There are so many tears of sadness. I somehow thought this day would never come, though I knew in my heart it would be sooner than any of us wanted. Tess has made a lasting impression on my heart, one that will always remain there. I shall miss her more than words can say. There are so many wonderful memories of days gone by, with Stu, Bear Man, Binksie, Maggie, Tori, all of them... and well, Mannie. I have to admit that when I read the part about Tess and Mannie playing Titanic once again, well, I lost it then. What wonderful memories. I hope they will sustain you. Hugs to you both. Fly Free Tess, and softly at the bridge. I know Mannie is there waiting for you...

The Bridge has welcomed a new angel. Love you Tess, Two Chef's Kitchen's Head Pastry Chef :rb_icon:

titanic-love-of-cats.jpg
    The Titanic.... Mannie and Tess: Enjoy the ride!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    Linda and Bear Man likes this.
  38. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

:( I am so sorry to see that Tess has passed ... What precious memories to have of her, on her last morning, in the garden ... May they carry you through this time of grief ..

39. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Hearts are breaking all around the world tonight, but we also know that Tess will always be with you, and she'll always be with L&LL. What a beautiful, radiant new angel we have. Many hugs and prayers to you, Ann and John.

40. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear the news, You and Tess were part of our life when Scrabble was here. So many will be there to greet her! Fly free sweet kitty! Big hugs to you Ann, I know how hard it is to lose a furbaby. Prayers for peace within you.

41. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Tess, I'll take good care of the Furrari and will get the keys to the bus to Bug and Lola. Don't worry! I know that Stu and Mannie are thrilled to have a first-class Pastry Chef at the Bridge Kitchen. And one who can do sushi, too! Remember me to all my pals at the Bridge.
    Farewell, 'till we meet again, :rb_icon:
    Your friend,
    Rusty

((((Ann & John))))
    It's been almost 6 years since we all arrived at the board in January 2010. You have been such great friends, such knowledgeable beans, and your love and devotion to Tess shine though every condo you have posted over the years. Now your girl is flying free on her beautiful new golden wings. We grieve with you tonight. Fly free, dear Tess, we know that you will send your mamabean and papabean a sign that you have arrived safely at the Bridge and that all your old friends are there to greet you.

In deepest sympathy,
    Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu(GA)

42. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

((Ann & John))) Oh I can hardly believe that sweet Tess is flying free now. I'm so sad for you both. Yes, Tess did make a lasting impression on so many of us as Gabby stated above, I mean Sienne. I was following your condo and hoping Tess would rally, but it was time and she showed you that she was ready. You can be sure there will big party at the Bridge to welcome and guide Tess. Fly free sweet Tess and send your Momma and Dad a sign that you are okay. Hugs and prayers.

43. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. I have tears in my eyes. She is waiting for you at the Bridge <3

44. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Ann and John))) ...dear friends. We've all been here a long time together. I, like Michelle and Sienne, have such a special place in my heart for all those kitties that came here about the same time as us....but Tess....so close to my heart always and forever and Gracie's best gal pal. So many great memories of the fun days in LL when you all got us through with the laughs. The three amigos...Mannie, Tess, and Gracie...racing to the lagoon together or pulling on the ropes to get each other out of the stratosphere. Dives and surfs. The summer they all spent guarding the catnip patch and grilling lizards. Tess's amazing sense of fashion and her furrari......oh and how she could make those pastries. And now Tess is finally off the juice.....There's a big party in LL Heaven today and everyone...including all our civvies....will be there to welcome her.

Surf it one more time, KK, all the way through the veil to peace.

[​IMG]

I will always love and miss you, my bestest gal pal. We are all crying here and for your mama and daddy beans. Gentle journey, Tess. Love you...Gracie.

45. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

(((Ann)))) Such heartbreaking news. What a lucky kitty to have known such love and devotion. You are an amazing mommy bean and you were so blessed to have each other. But it's never long enough. I know how much it hurts and the big hole she leaves in your heart. Thinking of you and sending peace and hugs. Fly free sweet angel Tess.cat_wings>o

Deb & Spot likes this.
  46. Marycatmom

Marycatmom Well-Known Member

I am heartbroken for you. Tess was such a force here on the board. Sending prayers and big hugs.

47. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

(((Ann and John)))

I'm so sorry to hear about our sweet, sweet Tess. She had the best life with you guys. I can just see her now scampering around with all her ole buddies. Fly free sweet girl.

Lots of love,
    Tena (Curry)

48. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

So very sorry to read this this morning. I'm so glad you got to spend her last day at home with her, and that she left you in the sunshine. Many hugs to you :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: So many happy memories you have of Tess, and the time will come when those memories will make you smile instead of cry. cat_wings>o

49. Anne & Zener GA

It is a very sad day for so many of us who came on here about the same time. We grieve all over again when another one who taught us so much crosses to join those who have gone ahead.cat_wings>o

Word has spread fast across the rainbow bridge and all the GA kitties are on the run to greet Tess. It will be a joyous reunion there and a sad goodbye here tonight. Thank you Ms T, Ann and John for all you taught us to help us give our special boy extra time with us. The mighty Zener will be so happy to greet his special gal pal. And we will cry tears of sadness for your loss. Fly freely Ms T, land softly.

rainbow bridge cats.jpg
    Lots of love and hugs,
    Anne, Liz and Tillie

50. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Such a sad day, hugs and prayers for you both :bighug::bighug::bighug: Remember the wonderful memories you have of Tess. With deepest sympathy.

51. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to read this. I can't believe sweet Tess is gone. Sending prayers of peace and comfort to you and John. Fly Free Tess and land softly. You have lots of friends at the Bridge to welcome you.

52. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

My heart is breaking for you. God bless Tess and the both of you.

53. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Fly free sweet Tess cat_wings>o tears here too for you Ann. Tess was a constant when Baby was on FDMB. I trust her furbaby body is in a better place, but that doesn't make it easier on us here. Take care of you Ann! :rb_icon:

54. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

No one could have loved her more or cared for her better, what a beautiful end for your beautiful girl.

RIP Tess :rb_icon: so many tears to carry you gently to your new destination, we will miss you so much.

((((((((Ann, John, Emma))))))))

55. knolet

knolet Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, sending tons of prayers. Fly free Tess, there are many kitties waiting for you.

56. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

R.I.P Tess. cat_wings>oFly free little one and land softly at the Bridge. :rb_icon:
    Ann and John:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Tess will send you a sign from the Bridge for she is so loved.

57. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Oh Ann. I am so very sad to read this. Tears are streaming as I read through the condo. Your brave girl put up a fight but was tired. She was so loved and loved you and John back just as much. Please know I am thinking about all of you and wish I could hug you in person. Fly free sweet girl and land softly. There are many waiting for you. ((((Ann & John))))

58. Andrea&Tennessee (GA)

Andrea&Tennessee (GA) Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear about Tess' passing.
    She was very lucky to have you both.

59. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Dear Ann and John. I'm so sorry for your pain. You were such good bean parents to our sweet Tess.
    What a party at The Bridge tonight...Checkers will be so happy to meet his big crush. He thought she was sooo pretty.
    I can't find words, as the tears are flowing hard, so I send hugs and prayers to heal your aching hearts, to you Ann, and John.
    Barb

60. Anne & Hyde (GA)

Anne & Hyde (GA) Well-Known Member

My heart is breaking for you as tears stream down my face. They never stay with us as long as we want them to. You did the right thing in releasing her from her tired body. All our GA's met her at the bridge and are showing her the ropes.

Fly free sweet Tess.:rb_icon:

Hugs to Ann and John.

61. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I didn't know Tess but I'm in tears here. She sounds like a wonderful girl. My heart breaks for all of you. :(

Tess land softly and be free.:rb_icon:

62. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

I am so sorry it was time to let Tess cross the bridge. What a gift you have given all those on the board to share your love and care for her all these years.

Land softly sweet Tess cat_wings>o

63. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Suzanne & Cobb(GA) Well-Known Member

Fly free, sweet Tess.

Ann, I'm so sorry it was Tess' time. There are so many waiting to welcome her on the other side.

64. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

You did the most loving thing in letting her go. Sending prayers. Fly free sweet Tess.

65. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Requiem aeternum, Tess.

{{hugs}}

66. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

There are tears in my eyes as I type. I am so sorry it was Tess's time. She has been a big part of FDMB since we joined and it feels like a little bit of our world just moved. Ann and John, you have taught us all how to love and care for our FD and CKD kitties. :bighug::bighug: She had such a wonderful life with you.
    Fly free Tess, land softly. cat_wings>o Neko is crying at the loss of her sushi chef partner. The sounds of the sushi knives chopping at the kitteh parties will never be the same again.

67. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Ann & John))) I am so sorry to hear about Dear Tess's passing....
    Sending love and hugs to you. It is a sad time ~ very sad.
    May your memories of her bring you some comfort, knowing the love she shared with you both.

I just bet she is frolicking around with Raja & Shadow and all her good buddies who have gone before...reunited with them...
    I feel so blessed to have known you all. Many wonderful memories that I thank you for.....my tears are flowing along with
    all the others who have posted...sending my deepest condolences to you.

Fly Free now Sweet Tess...until we all meet again....

68. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Oh, Anne, I am so very sor 11831706_10200778647585202_214014554143935230_n.jpg ry to hear that Tess had to cross the bridge. Fly free sweet Tess....you will be remembered dearly.

69. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

(((((Ann))))) I'm so sorry to read this. You gave Tess a wonderful life and a peaceful sendoff. Fly free, sweet Tess.

70. MaineLove

MaineLove Member

The tears are flowing for your dear Tess. What a spirit! You will have a lifetime of memories. Your care for her, John and Ann, is inspirational. She has lots of friends greeting her, a free spirit to romp and play and plan lots of parties. Many prayers to you for comfort and peace. Love, Kathe and Coral

71. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

{{{Ann}}} and {{{John}}}

This is so hard to type, as I can barely see the screen through my tears. You have been such wonderful beans, setting an incredible example for all of us on how to care for a sugar cat. The love and devotion you gave Tess was obvious to us all. Such a dear little cat, with so much spunk and purrsonality that it came through the computer to all of us here on the Board, and we loved her so. She is sailing on a river of our tears to the Bridge to join so many of her friends that went ahead, and she will always be there, watching over you. You made some beautiful memories during her last hours, and I hope they will bring you comfort as you try to deal with the hole in your world. Hugs and prayers are flowing down the coast to you both.

Fly free, our dear sweet Tess, and land softly. :rb_icon:

72. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

((((((((((Ann and John )))))))))))
    I'm so sorry. They are so easy to love and we give and give. It's hard when it's time to let them go, a true act of the greatest love.
    You were always around for Shadow and me.
    Shadow will show Tess all the best places to find moths and butterflies to chase.
    Prayers for your grieving hearts......... tears too.

73. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to read this ((((((many hugs)))) so sorry for your loss of sweet Tess:bighug::bighug:

Fly free Tess:rb_icon:cat_wings>o

74. missMeows

missMeows Well-Known Member

Oh Ann! I'm so sorry to hear about beautiful Tess. My heart hurts for you and I wish you only the best. Tess had such a wonderful life with you and John and couldn't ask for any better. Hugs and healing vines to you both! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

75. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I'm so very sad and sorry to read it was Tess's time. My heart aches for you. That one last gift is oh so hard to give and yet so selfless and loving. I hope you can feel our cyber hugs around you. Fly free sweet Tess. :bighug:
    :bighug:

76. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this. Fly free sweet baby

(Hugs)

77. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Typing between sobs. Tess is such a very special girl who knew the love of very special beans. When Willie and I first arrived in Dec. 2010, I was blown away by your dedication, knowledge and kindness. I don't know what we would have done without you.

We have lit the candle by Miss Belle's urn to brighten Tess' journey and are sending lots of love to you both. Will be squeezing Willie extra tight tonight.

Fly free and land softly, Miss Tess of Legend. You will be missed. 20151019_214155.jpg

78. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Just tears for this most special girl and her mamabean and daddybean. And all of us who will miss her.

Such love. Such dedication. Such a bond.

burning-candle-hi.png

Condolences.

Marilyn

79. Voula

Voula Well-Known Member

My deepest condolences Ann and John on the loss of your beloved Tess.

80. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Ann and John))) I'm so sorry for your loss:(. Your amazing care of Tess has been so inspiring. Many hugs and prayers of comfort in your loss from me to you:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    She has many, many friends to greet her at the bridge, the newest angel. Fly free, sweet Tesscat_wings>o

81. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious baby girl Tess... When we first got here I had no clue what you people were referring to i.e. the Furrari, the Circle of Rememberance and the KTSS Bus, so I read lots of old condos on nights when Tiger's numbers dropped low...Tess was such a LL Legend and will be so missed....So many memories here, so many tears, and so much love for your brave little girl. You will be in my heart and prayers ((((Ann and John))))
    heartcandle.jpg

82. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

((((( Ann and John )))))
    I'm so sorry it was her time...

cat_wings>o Fly free sweet Tess... land softly.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

83. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

So terribly sorry for you both. Fly free sweet angel. Peace.

84. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

Mourning.jpg
    We all join in your grief and mourning Ann

Fly free sweet Tess

85. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Lyresa is having internet problems. She asked that I share this:

"...would you share my condolences, hugs and wishes to Ann and Tess. I can't get there....oh I'm SO SO sorry."

86. Delia

Delia Member

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Fly free sweet Tess cat_wings>o
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

87. elizabeth and gus

elizabeth and gus Well-Known Member

Ann I am so sorry for your loss.

88. Ann & Tess GA

Thank you so much to everyone who has poured out their love for sweet little Tess. I start crying again every time I read your notes, but they are tears of love. It is staggering that Tess has touched the hearts of so many of you.

It has been so quiet here today. No early morning need to getup, no alarms going off throughout the day, no little furbaby to check on every time I came through the room. Our lives so revolved around her that it si going to take quite some time to adjust. I always used to know what time it was by the BG checks, today just seemed to drift along. We did manage to keep busy and not dwell too much. When Cleo passed to the Bridge I too a sledge hammer to a stone archway I had always hated. A little more positive this time, cleaning. Emma helped by bringing a lizard into the kitchen and letting it go……… behind the stove! So that had to get pulled out, and, well you know how that always is. Good thing, I did find the lizard and he is back out in the rosemary bushes.

I'm slowly going through her supplies and will be sharing them with all her friends here. I don't want to whisk everything out, but some things I just don't want to look at.We only have one pen of Lev left and I really don't like taking the chance of shipping it. I asked Dr. S if she had any cats on Lev that could use it. She said no, but there is a dog who's owner could use the help, so that and some of the syringes are staying local.

I'll post a Remembrance for Tess in a few days.

89. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Take your time, Ann. This is going to be a process. It's a huge change in your life.

How nice of Emma to bring you present to occupy your thoughts!! :joyful:

90. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

In fond remembrance of a kitty as sweet as her desserts. Fly free Tess! We'll miss you :)

91. Deanna & Billie

Deanna & Billie Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, Ann. I am sending vines of comfort and many hugs to you. Fly free, sweet girl, and watch over your beans from the Bridge.
    :rb_icon:

92. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Fly free little Tess . . . no more pokies, no more food you don't really like, no more feeling yucky.

You are loved!

[​IMG]

93. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

There may be some other Lev users in your area. You could always post it separately to see. I know there's a high-doser in LA, and another Acro mom in the SF Bay area.

94. Anne & Zener GA

It took us several months to adjust to life without Zener. Even now, I'll be out and about and have a little panic attack that I left the house without a kitty care plan for the day. Hugs to you and John.
    Liz

95. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry, Ann. Fly free Tess.

96. Sarah & Jackie

Sarah & Jackie Member

((((((Dear Ann & John))))))(((((((Tess)))))))))

Adding my tears to yours and others......Jackie & I have looked to you for guidance,as you also were dealing with the need for the low phos. foods. Your Sweet Tess and you have been so kind...we just wish we could take the pain away and make things all better. Sending our love and hugs.

97. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry to hear this news......

Dear wonderful Tess please be sure to send your family a sign you made it safely....

many hugs to you Ann and your whole family

98. Shiloh & Rhonda (GA)

Shiloh & Rhonda (GA) Well-Known Member

Ann and John, I have been absent for a while. I'm so sorry about Tess. Fly free and land softly.

99. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Laura&Chichi (GA) Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your loss Ann:rb_icon:..Hugs to you and your family:bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.