10/20/18 Olive AMPS 239; +4=93; +5=45; +5.5=53; +6=60; +9=118; PMPS 256; +2=360; +5.5=186 REDUCIE

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday Cabergoline Day 15

Time in green is becoming a habit for her. Finally!!!! Looks like we will be in this dose awhile. That is so good because I don't have to worry she will go to low right now.

Looks rainy here. Will be going to dad's later. I was told earlier in the week he wasn't feeling well. He was congested and xray was being done. Appointment to see hematologist was being made for his persistent anemia.

I also have to try to get the tree service back. DH choice of people keep putting us off.

Hugs and prayers to everyone.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  2. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Looking good Olive!

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Whooo! That's so fantastic! Do they know what's causing his anemia? I'm glad he's seeing a hematologist. Hopefully they can get to the bottom of it. I'm hoping he starts feeling better soon!

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice to see those lovely safe greens! :D

5. Olive & Paula

No they don't. I won't allow invasive procedures at his age and fragility. Originally thought it was GI bleed. Colonoscopy was normal. The Gastro DR said no reason to do anymore colonoscopies at his age. Belief is it's because his bones are old and not producing red cells anymore. He is malnourished has been for years, even now in facility he rarely eats except the desserts, and never exercise. He needs transfusion about every 7-8 months.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice slide for Olive today. Sending prayers for your dad.

7. Olive & Paula

So much for staying on this dose.

For any lurkers. Olive has started cabergoline for the acro. My reduction number is 60 due to higher than normal depot and unpredictable tumor activity. We need the safety net, or at least momma here needs the net.

8. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Wow, wow, wow! You go girl. Prayers for your dad :bighug: