10/20 Luci AMPS 239, PMPS 244

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Feeling better this morning - thankfully. DH looked after Luci yesterday and last night until he got sick; my shot was on Thursday, his was on Friday - we didn't want to both be sick at the same time - at least we did better on that score. Not everyone gets sick from Shingrix...some do, some don't. Guess we're special. :)

Happy Caturday everyone.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug: .Hope you two feel better soon.

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

I never had reactions to vaccines until I got my chicken pox vaccine. When I started working at a hospital after graduation, they asked if I'd ever had chicken pox, which I haven't. (My ma even tried to have me catch it when my sister had it, but no dice. Turns out, my grandma never had it nor my ma.) They ran a serum titer and I had no immunity so I got the vaccine. The area around the injection site got hard, red, and hot to the touch and my arm was sore. That was the extent of the reaction. When I went in for the booster they almost didn't want to give it to me because of it. I told them flat out that it wasn't anything to worry about (to me) and just give me the booster. Thankfully they did and I didn't have much of a reaction the second time around. Good times, haha.

I hope you both start to feel better soon. We're starting to be on the mend ourselves around here. I hope Luci comes back down and surfs for you today!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci surfs safely today and you and your DH both feel better soon. Sending prayers.

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Glad you are feeling better sending :bighug::bighug:to you and DH