10/20 Sherlock AMPS 318, +3 321, +6 329, +9 283, PMPS 284

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LexaJoy, Oct 20, 2018.

1. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

Does it ever feel like weekends are busier than weekdays? I feel like that this morning and it's a bit daunting, but. Something to tackle when I wake again, I suppose. We're trying to do a curve again today and, sans yard sale happening outside and scaring the boys out of their wits, feeling optimistic than we can get it done. Happy weekend and see everyone again in a few hours!

Bellasmom likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Yes it does so I’m with u today, gotta about 5 loads of laundry, clean my house and I’m working this afternoon at my old job, always something lol good luck with yard sale and hope Sherlock comes down for u today

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Yes and no, haha. I only say that because I'll have this big laundry list of things to do and next thing I know the day's gone and I haven't accomplished anything yet. The days are full of possibilities at least. I'm hoping I can be productive this weekend at least. Lot's of things we still have to do around the house, least of all cleaning (yuck). Good luck with the yard sale! They can be fun, but soo stressful to get set up. I hope Sherlock comes down for you today!

4. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

I cleaned last weekend, but this weekend is lots of laundry and I need to run for groceries between his tests, so. Timing is everything!

So far... he's curving the wrong direction. Frustrating, but I'm going to just hold on that maybe the afternoon will be better.

5. LexaJoy

LexaJoy Member

So much laundry! We only do about three loads, but it's just me and DW, so not a lot to keep up with.

Little stinker's curving the wrong direction right now. We're just going up by teensy numbers. I dunno what's wrong, but I hope it gets better in the afternoon. If not, I reckon we'll just up the dose tomorrow and try again.

Bellasmom likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Lol I wash all the kitties beds and blankets about every other week
    Yeah You have been on .75 for 6 cycles and no greens, I would increase to 1u

LexaJoy likes this.