10/21 Billie AMBG 75 PMPS 176 eating!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deanna & Billie, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Deanna & Billie

Deanna & Billie Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-19-billie-amps-363-4-326-pmps-327.205129/#post-2273924

Billie is eating again!!!! She's eating her regular food totally on her own, without me syringing or chasing her around with a buffet.

She's definitely tired and resting a lot, but she's taking breaks from her naps to eat. I'm so relieved and honestly surprised. Yesterday was a really rough day, and I was feeling really scared for her. Today is a 180. She's a miracle.

Her blood sugar has been lovely today too! I skipped her shot this morning because she hadn't started eating yet, and I didn't want to end up in a potential karo situation with everything else she has going on. But, she stayed green for most of the day anyway.

I also noticed that she has been grooming more. She was barely grooming before today.

Thank you all endlessly for your vines and prayers! L&LL magic works!!

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Fantastic Billie report :bighug:

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  3. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy dancing for you. Your smile is lighting up the sky all the way to central Ontario.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

That is wonderful to hear! :bighug::bighug:

5. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

:bighug:

Great news!