10/23 Jake AMps 95...PMps 267..

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bo & Jake, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Good morning,LL and Happy Saturday!
    Like I said in yesterday's post about 'shave' dose - I did this morning because I feel that this is "falling"#.
    Just can't bear that stress wright now! If he will stay in higher green or lower blue -will suit me fine!
    Wish to all LLanders nice and peacefull snoooozing and Blessed weekend!
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27987

2. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Re: 10/23 Jake AMps 95...

Nice amps here. Yes Bo we have to do what we think is right for our furry. You know Jake better than anyone. I did the same shave this week because I felt Spike was going too low and I wanted him at a safe dose. Hope all is well otherwise and have a great weekend. Going out for my 29th Anniversary tonight and to celebrate older ds getting a great new job.

3. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

this is a beautiful amps, i understand about stress and the fear of going to low so I think you did the right thing. Good luck with the shaved dose.

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

very nice amps this morning. Good luck with the new dose. We all have to do what is comfortable for us. have a great day today!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow...nice green AMPS for Jake...hope he does okay on the new dose...
    How is he eating nowadays, Bo?

Hope all is well with you...and DH,..and that you all have a peaceful and blessed weekend too... :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

6. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

PMps 267 +3 226....

Hes gonna stay flat yellow or going down - don't think have to worry for tonight!
    Try to watch TV or read the book!
    Hmmm,smells nice! I did sliced our own apples ,cinnamon and dry them! The best healthy snack!
    Have a nice evening,Lantus Folks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.