10/31 Cleo AMPS=207+3=172 +4=101 +5.5=44 +6=45 +7=51 +8=42 +8.5=63 +9.5=57 +11=62 PMPS=96 +2=242

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Delia, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delia

Delia Member

Last Condo

Today was a wonderful flat green morning. Now she will bounce to the moon during the next 3 days...
    I'm very tired of these bounces, I wonder if there is a way to stop them. I should have reduced the dose on 29th October, but I didn't because I imagine she will have been low today and because it is Saturday, I could manage it with food in order to let her stay in green numbers as much as possible. Wrong idea?

Now I reduced to 3.25, this dose didn't seem to work in the past. :(

Happy Halloween to all!
    0_hh_skel1.gif

2. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Sure wish I could answer your question about bouncing, Delia. But I can't. I think trying to keep her in those healing numbers for as long as you can is a good strategy. It's great to see her green. Now, if only the little girl would stop the bouncing. How 'bout it Cleo?

Marilyn and Polly

3. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

She's almost a year since diagnosis - once a cat is at a year, they need to drop below 40 for a reduction. You don't HAVE to reduce her dose - she didn't get into the 30's. If you want to hold the 3.5u longer, you can. Just know that it has the potential to get her into the 40's, so you would want to be prepared to intervene if needed, just like you did last night.

The guidelines are for people to start out with, but once you've got the basics learned, you can tweak it for what works for Cleo.

The "cure" for bouncing is to keep putting the cat into green numbers as much as possible. Eventually her body will hopefully "remember" that this range is safe.

4. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Wonderful green stretch for Cleo today. You have the right idea to try and hold the dose that's getting her green longer if you can do it safely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.