10/31 Happy Halloween! pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Anne & Zener GA, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Happy Halloween, everybody! We are doing fine, but we sure do miss our black kitty. :sad: Tillie is adjusting to being the only kitty. I'm getting a little bit of lap time in the evenings. We put down a box and a paper sack for her to play with, now that Zener isn't around to pee on them. :lol: She is systematically chewing up the sack, one of her favorite activities. :lol: :lol: She is hunting at the wood pile quite a lot. She doesn't go far without Zener patrolling the yard. Anne has been working on sprucing up the Zener's Domain sign along with her other retirement duties. I have 5 more weeks of classes for this semester. Woohoo!

Tillie is super excited about the Halloween party at Rusty's barn. We can't wait to hear the report. :D :D
    Liz

Attached Files:

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

You folks have a beautiful back yard. :D I can see that Tillie doesn't stray too far from hoomans in the picture.

That sign is going to be lovely when it's done, and I know it'll be bittersweet. :YMHUG: He'll never be far from your thoughts, and your hearts. He'll always be there with you both.

3. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Is that Tillie to the right of the chair? I'm not certain I'm seeing a cat in the pic! Love the "Zener's Domain" sign though.

Only 5 more weeks for the semester . . . now that's a great attitude! I only have 7 more months to this school year! ;-)

4. Anne & Zener GA

Tillie is the orange blob above the chair, to the right of the stumps. :lol: That pattern on the rock does look like a kitty!
    Liz

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi guys,
    What a wonderful sign for Zener's domain Anne is working on, and I think I can see Zener's spirit to the right of the chair, supervising!!! (does anyone else?)

Happy Halloween. Rusty is so glad that Tillie is coming to the party. They'll be able to see the Z Man tonight. I'll bet he'll be wearing his Z Cape!

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

6. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Love the sign. What a great way to remember Zman. Have a great Halloween!

7. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

OH I'm SO happy to see a 'Zener' Anne/Liz/Tillie condo! WOOT WOOT!!!

Zener's Domain sign is going to be SO neat when you're finished. I make one for each of my Angels - it's so comforting.

HUGS!

8. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

The sign will be perfect! Tess is out in the bus already picking up the kittens.

9. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

What a lovely sign. Perfect for Zener. I, too, think that is Zener watching over his yard and family. :D

So nice to hear from you guys about how you are doing! I'm glad Tillie is adjusting to being an "only" cat.

Hugs and scritches! :YMHUG: cat_pet_icon

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Thanks for the Anne/Liz/Tillie update. :YMHUG: Is the sign going near the cucumbers?

Neko can hardly wait to party with Tillie and see Zener tonight.

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I love the sign. That will be wonderful when Anne is finished with it. I'm glad Tillie is adjusting. Keeping you in my prayers.

12. At some point in time, I have a feeling Tilly is going to make you pay for calling her a "blob" :lol:

13. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

love the sign! I wish I was talented like that....I know he would love it....

14. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

That's a sweet tribute. I hope you can hear Zener singing loud and clear tonight, with all the other kitties. Stay warm up there! Hear that, Tillie? Keep your beans safe and warm this winter!

15. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

I love the sign. What a sweet and loving way to honor Z-Man,
    (((Anne, Liz, and Tillie)))

16. Anne & Zener GA

Clarification: we bought the sign about 12 or 13 years ago after going to New Zealand where fields are called "domains", which we thought was sweet. The artist said to varnish every year to protect it from the elements, which we didn't do. :roll: :roll: So Anne is sprucing it up (sanding, repainting and varnishing).
    Liz

17. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Happy Halloween! I think we can all feel Zener's beautiful spirit shining down on LL, and on his beautiful family, this evening. His sign is beautiful!! :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

18. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi guys:) I love the sign, it's such a great way to remember Zener. I'm so glad that Tillie is enjoying the attention and giving her beans some much needed furbaby love. (Is she ok with being called an "orange blob" though? LOL). Still many, many comfort hugs are being sent to your household from me. I hope that you're having a nice weekend, too.

19. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Poor Tillie. She's not a blob :cool:

I love the Zener's Domain sign. I would like to see the completed project too ;-)

Hugs and loves from us.

20. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

I love the sign too!
    I think the lettering chosen to sepll "Zener" suites him very much. :D

Have you ever posted a picture of Tillie from the front?
    When I think of her, I can only picture her in that position, dumpling with the bum side facing me, and can't picture her face! :lol:
    That's OK, I love her cute bumbum.

21. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

I'm laughing at Mariko's observation! Maybe bum-side is Tillie's best side???? :lol:

I think she looks like a lovely little plumkin! And honest, I do see Zener's image near the rock that looks like a grey pumpkin ... I swear. How precious.

Wonderful sign. Domain. Yes. That's right. Forever.

Hugs.

Marilyn and Polly

22. Anne & Zener GA

Here is a good one of Tillie's face. :D Please don't tell her that I called her an orange blob. She'll send me to the dungeon. :lol:

Liz

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.