10/5 Tess AMPS~346 +3~299vet this morning +5~88 +6~91 +8~153 +10~257 PMPS~262 +3~70 +5.5~68 +7~230

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

We're taking Tess in to the vet this morning. poop is coming out, but just little thin ones and it looks like there was something pinkish, maybe blood. Her appy went off last night too. She is eating baby food however, probably part of why her BG is up.

Thank you, Liz, what a great video! I know Tess will love getting that massage.

Yesterday

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Tons of good vetty and poop vines coming your way. :bighug:

3. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Tons of vines from here, too.

Marilyn and Polly

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Vines from me too!

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Tons of prayers from us...

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Tons of poo vines from us. Poo Patrol will be checking in.
    Liz

7. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

more and more prayers and vines .....

8. Ann & Tess GA

Well, no major impaction. Vet thinks it might be the start of IBD or triaditis. One more disease to start researching.:bookworm: They did her followup blood work a week early to check on her liver enzymes and thyroid. I should have the results tomorrow or Wed.

9. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Lots of poos vines and prayers. Never heard of triaditis but Tarragon has IBD and does ok with it. Thinking of all of you!

10. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Our vet thought Tillie had triaditis: pancreatitis, liver inflammation, and IBD. Kind of the same pooping symptoms as Tess but Tillie had also gotten constipated. We are giving her prednisolone for the IBD and so we increased that a bit. She's doing great now. Reminds me I need to go on poo patrol tonight...
    Liz

11. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

What did they tell you to do in regards to the miralax?
    I'm glad she wasn't impacted.

12. missMeows

missMeows Well-Known Member

Lots of vines that results come back normal. Will be keeping fingers and kitty toes crossed for you both! :bighug:

13. Ann & Tess GA

Vet said give her a half teaspoon of miralax when we get home, then back to the usual 1/8th tsp. She pooped in the LB about two hours later, just a small one with a bit of fluid. Then a bit later she pooped a couple more soft ones on the floor (thankfully linoleum), then climbed into her carrier and is sleeping there now. So I am guessing she is returning to normal now. Time will tell, and see what test results show tomorrow.

John

14. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

My civie Theo had an ultrasound not too long ago that put him in the IBD club too. We are starting treatment with metronizadole. Paws crossed for good b/w for Tess.

15. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

extra vines and prayers ....
    good you'll have thoughts in just a few days.....

i found ibd worse than FD in managing..... ( course I think we were further down into the lymphoma label)
    hope the drugs work for her.....

16. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

The hits just keep on coming, don't they? I'm so sorry there are new issues for Tess, but I know you'll handle them as well as you do the FD.

Sending lots of vines and prayers.

17. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Tons more vine and prayers for Tess; so glad she as not impacted and I hope it's just IBD and managable. I had bit of a problem finding the right dose of Miralax for Tiger, too much and you get the runny poop. :nailbiting: Extra vines for good BW tomorrow.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

18. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Just seeing your posts. Lots and lots of vines for Tess. I hope all the remedies work and that she'll be feeling much better today (Tuesday).

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

Yo Tess, I have a nice deck chair reserved for you on the Circle Liner today.
    Rusty

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann and John :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I too am just seeing your posts. I hope all is well. Many vines for our girl. I hope you feel better today Tess.

Have a good one today, both of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.