10/6 Jen's Oreo AMPS~387, PMPS~155, +2.5~237

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jen and Oreo (GA), Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

She must have seen my post... :smile:

Yesterday's condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=53673

Ok, going to answer all of the questions from yesterday:

Sienne - I can work on spot checks on the weekends, on Saturdays I'm gone from +5.5 until +9. This weekend looks good for a curve though.

Carolyn - I have 3 boxes and all 3 get cleaned every night. I watch her pee in a box then the next time she has to go, she'll go on the carpet. Or if I watch her, then she'll use one of the boxes.

Devon - :YMHUG: Thank you!

Karrie - I can't afford to get a sterile C&S or a blood panel for her right now. Drooler still has mange and it's not cheap to treat. It could be she has an infection or UTI or...but right now I can't pay to get that checked.

Mary - yep, probably need a newbie to push me back in. I can get the AMPS, PMPS and a +3 during the week. On Saturday I can get checks until about +5.5 then again from +9 until bedtime. Sundays I can do a curve. I'll get what checks I can.

Sandy - peeing outside the box...yes, when the Littermaid broke a couple of years ago I had a revolt on my hands. This time, it just started up again the beginning of August. The Littermaid has been gone for at least a year. That's why I'm confused and frustrated this time. I watch her use the box, then she decides not to. And, when she does, she stands up and pees on the wall - almost like a male marking. Scritches to BK from us :smile:

Anne - that's what the pee towels are for. I wash them with Odor Xit concentrate (thank you Joan for mentioning that to me) and then put them back down.

Marjorie - yep :smile:

WCR: feisty, eats well, all 5 p's in place, outwardly seems just fine.

Thank you for the advise and words of wisdom. I will do my best to get a curve/more spots this weekend. Hey, I actually made it on 2 nights in a row ;-)

Until the before bed feeding :smile:...

2. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Already heading up. She got her night time mini meal (all of her meals are 1/4 5.5oz can of Merrick's Before Grain. Meals are after both PS times, at about +5 to +6 AMPS and at +3 PMPS). With her normal food spikes, she should be fine the rest of the night.

Will probably head off to bed here in about 1/2 to one owah. So, ni ni LL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.