10/6 Tess AMPS~331 +3~125 +5~68 +10~584 R PMPS~248 +3~269 +5~301 +10~514

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

We had a little bit more normal looking poop last night and she seems to be feeling a little better. She has eaten most of what she needs today, but yesterday was just baby food. I got the raw goats milk out of the freezer and she seemed to like it and it doesn't look like it raised her numbers. Emma came in and cleaned up the rest! [​IMG]

Blood tests are in and the liver reading are back down to normal. I need to get it all on the SS. Dr. S said there could be slight dehydration so we are upping her squids for a few days. Maybe a low grade pancreatitis, but no UTI.

Josie & Ripley (GA) likes this.
  2. Anne & Hyde (GA)

Anne & Hyde (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like good news!

Steep drop today. Whatcha have in mind today Tess? Keeping the bean on her toes?

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

YomTess,
    I'm so glad you're feeling better. The cruise was just what the doctor ordered! And tonight we party with Martian OTJ on the special cruise. Let's dance!!

Rusty

4. missMeows

missMeows Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that Tess seems to be feeling a bit better. Good news from the vetty too. Hopefully this all clears up soon!

Slow down there Tess! Nice and easy pretty girl :D

5. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Just got done talking to Dr. S. She thinks it may be mild hyperthyroidism, since Tess hasn't had a BP check (bad bean keeps forgetting to ask! [​IMG] ) we're going in on Thur to get it checked. She isn't sure if it needs treatment yet, we'll discuss it. I'm leaning towards the transdermal gel if we do.

6. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Holy moly, crazy day, Tess. Glad you're feeling better.
    Liz

7. MaineLove

MaineLove Member

Good news on the test results. Best to you on your Thursday vetty visit. Be well Tess.

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Overall, everything sounds pretty good! I used the transdermal gel with my GA civvie, Mario, and I loved it. I wish all meds could be done that way! I mainly used it for him because pilling him was more than a challenge, but I've also heard it's much easier on the belly since it bypasses the digestive tract. Back then, the cheapest source I found was Drs Foster and Smith, but that may have changed - it's been a few years. But definitely shop around - I found a pretty wide range in prices.

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann and John :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Overall a good report for Tess. You guys take such good care of her. Good luck on TH vetty visit, hope the BP end of things is OK. Nice on the gel, if you have to treat for hyperT. Wishing Tess the best.

Enjoy your day today. and Tess, think blue and green. No more of that number that can't be named... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.