10/6 Wiley OTJ Day 14- AM 80, PM 55

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by WileyWonderCat, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WileyWonderCat

WileyWonderCat Member

Wiley has been OTJ for 14 days :D

I'm certainly going to keep monitoring him on a regular basis...especially since his CKD symptoms aren't really improving. I am taking him back to the vet soon for a check up and to discuss treatments.

Thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge and constant support! Although both of Wiley's diabetic episodes have been quite short, I never would have known what to do if it wasn't for this board.

Gussie's mom (GA) likes this.
  2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Congratulations on making it through the trial, Wiley! Now this time, stay at the Falls and make yourself comfortable!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny, even though you weren't here long, you're part of the family, so we hope you will give us periodic updates on how Wiley is doing. When Cinco went OTJ, I tested every week at first, then eventually once a month. Then I got lazy and missed when he fell out of remission. I know I don't have to tell you how frustrating that is! So drop us a line once a week or so, and let us know all is well, okay?

WileyWonderCat likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I hope Wiley stays OTJ this time and you can get his CKD under control.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Wiley,
    Congratulations on getting :otj:. The second time around is a charm. I'm baking you a cimmamum OTJ cake with Catmint Icing to celebrate! HOORAY :otj::otj::otj:
    ~ Chef Rusty

5. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

:otj::cat::cat: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! So VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!
    We are doing the Snoopy Happy Dance for you here!!!!!!:cat::cat::cat:
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:otj::otj:
    Enjoy the beauty of the falls! :bighug:

6. Madrona and Leda (GA)

Madrona and Leda (GA) Well-Known Member

Hooray congratulations Wiley! :otj:

7. WileyWonderCat

WileyWonderCat Member

Definitely!! I totally missed Wiley's relapse as well, so I will be testing at least once a week for a while. I'm concerned about a relapse if we determine next week that he needs a dental and/or other treatments for CKD.

Thanks so much for making me part of the family! :bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.