10/8 Tess AMPS~161 +3~189 +5~149 +10~598 R PMPS~328 +3~174 +6~204 +10~359 R

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Still w/ the thin poops and not feeling great. She did have a good poop on Monday after the mega dose of Miralax, but is still uncomfortable. The bupe is helping and she will eat a while after i give it to her. Poo baby.

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Sending tons of poo vines and prayers....please poop and feel better, Tess!

3. missMeows

missMeows Well-Known Member

Poor girl. I hope you see some better results soon. We'll do a little potty dance for Tess :)

4. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Awww Tess I'll get my dancing shoes on for you tonight for the poop dance too. Sending vines and scritches and :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Sorry I've missed your condo the past couple of days. Did the vet do a T4? All I saw was that HyperT was suspected.

Minka and Cinco are both on Felimazole, which is a smaller dose version of Tapazole. Neither has ever had any side effects that I am aware of.

Sending lots of good poo vines.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Better poop tonight!:p AND a better appy! She even ate regular food for her last dinner!

@Tricia & Cinco yes, usually they do a Total T4 and she was right in the middle, this time a Free T4 and it showed slightly elevated. The BP today was also slightly elevated. Dr. S said said we could start by treating one or the other. We're going for the Hyper T as that could be effecting the BP. They also did an Ultra Sound and X-ray as at the time she was still straining to poop. Nothing definitely bad although there does seem to be a thickening of the upper intestine, but that could be from inflamation. they're sending the films out for and expert opinion to a vet in San Diego. We go back a week after starting the methimazole, which is being compounded at Roadrunner.

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Ann and John :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Many many vines for Tess. YAY on the better poo last night. Good hopes on the films too. Good idea too to treat for the hyperT. Hugs to you both as you wait for labs etc.

Hope your day today is a good one. Think blue and green Tess. Nice recovery last night too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.