10/9 Chino|AMPS=292|+6=102|+9=53|+10=79|PMPS=258|+2=386

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Adrian and Chino, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian and Chino

Adrian and Chino Well-Known Member

Last post: 10/02

I've been overwhelmed with work and life in general. Didn't realize an entire week had gone by since my last post. I decreased the dose on 10/05 from 11 units to 10.5 when I noticed that I was having to feed MC/HC 4-5 days out of 7. He earned a reduction on the 4th cycle, so we're now at 10 units.

Setting alarms on 3 devices is no longer enough to wake me up after taking the 2nd dose at +8. I now have to set 3 alarms for when I want to wake up, then set 3 alarms for an hour after that, so if I miss the first one, I'll still be able to check his BG - just later than I meant to. The thought of being unable to wake up on a night when he goes too low was the other reason I reduced the dose before he earned the reduction.

Chino bounced for 2 days (possibly his first real bounce on Levemir) and he's coming down from it now. His BG was 53 and still dropping at +9, but he drops by a smaller amount every hour (29...13...7...) so I expect to find him at either 49/50 at +10, or heading back up.

2. Adrian and Chino

Adrian and Chino Well-Known Member

+10=79. I don't want to think about how high the PMPS will be...

3. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry life and work have been rough lately. :bighug: Enough with the bouncing Chino!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.